ix

S T A R T S T O R Y

[ Y E S ] O R   N O

╭─────────────────────────────╮

"UGH OIKAWA, WHO ARE WE exactly meeting? it's been ten minutes!" i groaned with an exasperated sigh as oikawa looked around with anticipation and i squeezed my eyes tightly before leaning onto the entrance wall of universal studios again.

"you could use your phone, you know?" i said and he rolled his eyes.

"do you think i'm an idiot?" he asked and i nodded.

"yes, i do."

he groaned loudly before clinging onto me which made me raise an eyebrow, "my phone's dead, ma'am."

"why won't you tell me who is it thou-"

"i'm so sorry that i'm late!" a familiar voice peeked out from the many thousands of exhilarating chattering. both oikawa and i turned our heads in sync and i arched an eyebrow immediately.

"iwaizumi?" i questioned as he slow jogged towards us. oikawa got off me and passed him a ticket. "this is the guy we've been waiting for for the past ten minutes under the hot ass sun? i thought it'll be one of my oppas."

"don't lie. you probably have a poster of him in your room." oikawa said with a smug smile and my mouth went into a shape of an 'o'

"no! iwaizumi, don't think the wrong thing. i most certainly do not have a poster of you." i said while turning to an iwaizumi that was holding his stomach, while crying for laughter.

"sure, sure."

a sense of euphoria filled my body as soon as i walked into the world of happiness

a sense of euphoria filled my body as soon as i walked into the world of happiness. every time i went to disneyland, it just makes me feel so warm and welcomed. maybe it's because we all grew up with these characters like mickey mouse or ariel that makes us a feel a sense of nostalgia.

however, this place also brought horrors to me. once i looked at the monstrous roller coasters that loomed at least five hundred feet over you, making my palms sweaty and i was capable of twitching like a fish that was out of water.