Also..." Sungyoon took something out of his wallet.

"Your father... is a good junior of my father..." Sungyoon said. He showed Joochan a picture of Joochan's father with Sungyoon's father.

"Your father and my father were 15 years old apart, but they were in a same football team during their teens. My father knew a lot about your father.." Sungyoon said. Sungyoon held Joochan's head. Joochan looked at Sungyoon. Joochan's tears fell down.

"I'm proud to have Chief Hong Minchul's son as my son.." Sungyoon said. Joochan directly hugged Sungyoon. His tears fell down really fast.

"I really hope, one day... you won't leave me... and let me missing you desperately..." Sungyoon said. Joochan shook his head. Joochan let go of Sungyoon and he bowed in front of Haru and Sungyoon.

"T...thank you... for all the love... t-towards.. me. I swear to God, I won't leave you both like what have Appa (Sungyoon) experienced. I.. I won't forget your efforts towards me. I promise.." Joochan said. Sungyoon and Haru shed tears as well.

"Look! Snow!" Bomin suddenly said. They were looking at the window. It was the first snow at London.

* * *

It was the first day at London. they would go to travel around London before Sungyoon started his first job at London. The first snow was just fine. They went out to take breakfast at the nearest cafe. Bomin and Joochan were trying hot chocolates while Sungyoon and Haru were trying coffees. They were having fun at the cafe.

* * *

"That is Oxford University.." Sungyoon pointed at a building.

"How do you know that?" Bomin asked.

"The university is really popular, darling.." Sungyoon said.

"Did omma and appa went to that university?" Bomin asked. Sungyoon and Haru laughed.

"It was blood, sweat and tears to enter university but my effort was only worth for Seoul National University.." Haru said as she was the alumni of Seoul National University.

"Appa?" Bomin asked.

"If Appa went to Oxford, your mom would be a Londoner now.." Sungyoon said. Haru directly slapped Sungyoon's arm really hard.

"Auch!" Sungyoon said. Joochan and Bomin laughed.

"I'm not that smart to enter Oxford. Even in Seoul National University, I am not the best student.." Sungyoon said.

"Appa was from the same university like omma?" Bomin asked.

"Of course! SNU is the place I met your mom!" Sungyoon said to Bomin.

"Those days... were beautiful. Your mom was hella beautiful too.." Sungyoon said.

"Am I not beautiful now?" Haru asked Sungyoon.

"I don't say that. Everything I knew, my wife is an angel. She's not only beautiful, but she's incredible.." Sungyoon said. Haru laughed to hear Sungyoon's words.

"Is it hard to enter Oxford University?" Joochan asked.

"It is. Only really really smart student can enter Oxford University.." Sungyoon said.

"Why? Do you wanna enter Oxford University?" Haru asked Joochan.

"I'll try to put it in my target.." Joochan said.

"Wah. I would sell my kidney if you manage to enter Oxford University, son.." Sungyoon said.

"Be careful with what are you wishing for, Choi Sungyoon. You would have to do it one day if our son (Joochan) really enter Oxford University.." Haru said.