Chapter 17: Holy Shit

Lmfao I'm listening to Only by Nicki Minaj on repeat while writing this chapter. Perfect.
"I don't fuck with those chickens unless their last name is cutlet." xD enjoy.

~Wynter's POV~

Two weeks has now passed and I'm currently due in one week. I was currently laying on the couch like I have been doing for quite a while. I found myself bored so I found Just Dance 2015. The game loads up as Kayden walks into the room.

"Babe please be careful. don't do a song that's too hard. I don't want your water breaking while dancing." He says giving me a kiss.

"I won't. It's ok."
Searching through the songs I found one that caught my eye. "She Looks So Perfect" I mumble smiling. One of dad's songs.
Right when I clicked dance, Luke came in and almost chocked when he seen what song I picked. All I'm going to say is that playing Just Dance while being 9 months pregnant with twins is difficult. I stopped like halfway through the song because it was so difficult to dance. All of a sudden I get lifted from behind in bridal style and get sat down in the kitchen. It was Kayden.

"Ok so you have your hospital bag packed already right?" He asks.

"Yep. I'm scared Kayden." I say playing with my fingers.

"Me too. But you know what? We're going to make the best parents in the world! Our babies are going to be beautiful." He kisses me rubbing my thumbs.

He makes me a Nutella sandwich with chips and peanut butter. At least my weird cravings will be over after I give birth. I finish eating and turn on Emergency by Pegboard Nerds and start to wave my hands in the air. At the end of the song I feel a wet warm liquid running down my leg. My eyes widen as I turn off the music.

"FUCK! KAYDENNNNN!" I yell.
He comes running in as his widen too knowing what's wrong.

"LUKE, CASI, MOM,DAD! GET IN THE FUCKING CAR AND BRING THE BAG. I'M GONNA BE A DAD!" He yells picking me up and getting in the backseat with me.

Michael and Emily get in their car as Luke and Casi drive us putting the bag in the back. "Kayden I'm starting to get contractions." I frown squeezing his hand.

"Shhh. I know, I know we're going to be at the hospital soon. Hold in there." He calms me.

The contractions got worse as we drove into the parking lot and went inside. They assigned me a room as they checked how far dilated I was.

"You are currently 2cm dilated. Once you reach 10cm we are going to have you push. We can give you epidural if you'd like." The nurse said.

"Yes please." I just responded. I really needed a pain killer.

"Kayden I don't know how much longer I can wait."

"Don't worry I'll be with you every step of the way. Also maybe our parents were right about us being too young but what is done is done. We're going to love our kids to death." He smiled.

~26 Hours Later~

After 26 hours of waiting I was finally 10cm dilated. Our parents were in the waiting room as they set me up. Kayden was right next to me holding my hand and whispering sweet things to calm me because I was currently freaking out.

The nurse finally told me to push and it felt like my vagina was getting ripped open it was so painful. I didn't cry but I'm pretty sure I was going to squeeze Kayden's hand off. After about 10 minutes of pushing I hear a cry.

"A boy." The nurse says.

I wasn't done yet though. I continued pushing for 5 minutes and heard another cry.

"A girl. Congratulations it's twins!" The doctor says cleaning them up and putting them on my chest.

I started crying. They were beautiful. Kayden even started to cry. "Luna Rae Clifford and Matti Chase Clifford." I smile. Luna had my hair and Kayden's eyes and Matti has Kayden's hair and Kayden's eyes.

Everyone came in and Michael went crazy. He was saying awe and making baby noises as everyone took turns holding them. I then got a notification on my Twitter.

@Luke5SOS: My daughter and Mikey's son just welcomed twins into the world. Welcome Luna and Matti Clifford!

@Michael5SOS: My son and Luke's daughter just had twins! I'm officially a punk rock grandpa with colored hair. #LunaandMattiClifford

About 3 days later we got to go home as a family and it was the best feeling in the world. Kayden and I arrived home with the twins and Skye came running up to us, well the twins. She was so excited and we helped her hold them as we answered some of her questions. This felt so right yet I feel like something in the future will come up.

Dhdhdbdbsjskelapso omg. I got feels writing this chapter. Btw if I made a book about me ranting and venting would you guys be ok with that? Lol. Love you guys! Pics of them will be in next chapter!

-RainbowUnicorn
XOXOXOXOXO

P.S ) I wrote this instead of doing homework lol. Your welcome <3