ੈ✩ ‧ ochako uraraka

(name), the most outgoing and gorgeous girl in class 1a, all the boys had their eyes on her, heck even bakugou had a thing for her!

there was just one thing, she wasn't interested in boys. many of them always chased after her but she only had her eye on one person. her bestfriend ochako.

(name) wasn't open about her sexuality, she just wasn't ready to tell anyone about it yet.

but this one day was gonna be different! she's planning to come out to her bestfriend and crush. maybe even confess...

ʚ TIME SKIP ɞ

(name) had invited ochako over to spend time together on her rooftop. she spread a blanket and made different meals and bought a ton of ochako's favorite snacks.

as she was preparing the picnic the doorbell rang. (name) ran down the stairs and opened the door to reveal the bubbly brown haired girl in a cute pink top with overall shorts.

(name) stared at the pretty girl in front of her. "are you okay, (name)?" the (hair color) haired girl screamed internally. "y-yeah i'm fine don't worry about it!"

she intertwined her hands with ochako's and led her to the roof. "oh my gosh look at all these snacks," the brunette kneeled down "you even got my favorites!"

"of course i did, only the best for my cutiepie!" (name) said confidently. uraraka soon became slightly flustered.

she always playfully flirted with her, ochako always thought she did it because they're close friends. but what she didn't know was that (name) always meant it in a different way.

soon the two sat down and chatted about different things. from what kind of new music they discovered to how school was going all while enjoying the delicious food and snacks that (name) provided.

soon enough (name) popped a sudden question. "so do you have anyone on your mind, romantically?" making the brunette choke on her drink.

"n-no, i mean- yeah i-i think." slight pain struck (name). did she like someone already? "is it deku?"

"NO! it's definitely not him, he's just a friend. but i used to like him.."

maybe it was the truth, which kind of relieved her. "what about you, do you like someone?"

"yeah, i do." the (hair color) haired girl respond with no hesitation. "oh my god is it bakugou!?! or is it ser-"

"ochako i like you!" she yelled out. (name) looked at her, she was stunned.

she played with her fingers nervously. "i understand if you don't wanna be friends with me anymore.." she looked down. "why would i stop being friends with you?"

ochako stared at her, red in the face. she put her hand on top of (name)'s. they looked at each other for a while, then leaned in and kissed.

their lips connected perfectly, like a missing puzzle piece. 'her lips tastes like strawberries' (name) thought to herself.

it was a magical experience, they could feel sparks surround them.

"i like you too, (name)"