The Reunion Pt. 2 and an Ex-Girlfriend

Jessi’s POV

So we have been here for two hours and everybody seems to like Jacob which is good.

My mom hasn’t said a lot, but everybody else is talking to me and Jacob. They ask how the pregnancy is going and even ask us how we met.

My mom is the only one who knows I left Richard, but I think everybody else knows. I think…

I had to sit down because my feet were hurting.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah. My feet just hurt.”

“You want me to rub your feet?”

I smiled at him and said, “No. My feet probably stink.”

“So. What’s your point?”

“My point is that my feet probably stink and I don’t want you rubbing them.”

The he got down on his knees, took off my flats and began rubbing my feet. It felt so good and after he was done I kissed him then he kissed my belly.

It was finally dinner time and everybody sat down at a long table in my parent’s dining room.

Me and Jacob sat next to each other of course, but I noticed everyone was eating and staring at us while we eat.

“Did we do something wrong?” Jacob whispered in my ear.

“No,” I said to him.

I finally looked up and said, “Why is everybody staring at us?”

“We umm… just don’t understand. Where is Richard?” My Aunt June asked.

“I left him because I was tired of getting my ass kicked and I’m Jacob’s assistant. He let me stay in his house after I left.”

“Oh,” I heard someone say.

“Why did you come back?” My mom finally said something.

“Because Jacob convinced me too. Why?”

“We just didn’t really want you here.” Christy, my cousin, said.

“Oh. Do all of you want me to leave?”

In unison, they said yes and that hurt. I mean, I know I picked Richard over them but that was the past and their going to hold that over me forever. It’s not like I could have just left him, he had this power over me and I was madly and deeply in love with him.

Now they hate me.

“Come on babe, let’s go.” I heard Jacob say.

We got into the car and rode in silence.

I did not want to talk about what happened.

“Babe, do you want to talk about it?”

“No.”

“But-“

“No. I just want to eat and go to bed.”

“Can I come?”

I smiled and said, “Of course.”

We ate and decided to take a shower together.

We started kissing and I started touching him and you already know what happened.

We got a little nasty.

“I had fun in the shower,” Jacob said with a big smile on his face.

“Me too,” I said and kissed him.

“I don’t like your family.”

“Me either.”

For the rest of the weekend, we just watched movies and talked about being parents.

Monday

Jacob’s POV

Jessi woke up this morning with morning sickness so she stayed home and now I’m all alone at work.

“Sir, there’s a woman out front for you,” The receptionist said.

“Okay, send her in.”

When I looked up, I saw someone I never thought I would see. My ex-girlfriend Kayla.

Btw Kayla is a African-American girl and what Jessi was wearing at the reunion is on the side.