Chapter 25

Paula Felton

The next morning I woke up and I was about to roll over to Tom's side of the bed and cuddle with him, but I noticed that his side was already empty, I saw a little notice from Tom and started to read.

Good Morning my Darling I hope you slept well I'm out to get some Coffee and Willow from dogs vacation. I didn't mean to wake you up you looked so peaceful, maybe I'll be back when you awake.

I Love you with all my heart Mrs Felton.

Truly yours Tom.

Well your to late I'm already up.

I stand up and went over to the bathroom to have a shower I dropped my clothes and put them in the laundry basket, I went under the shower and Turn the shower on
I let the hot water Walking down my head and back and start to think about everything waht was going on in the moment.

Am I really happy?

Do I really want another baby?

What if I don't want another baby will Tom Leave me? Because if he leaves me I'm Going to kill myself or something like that.

Does he really love me?

Am I enough?

Am I pretty?

Sometimes I am just too much.

I do really love Him he is my best friend.

He saved me.

"Darling oh here are you"
A voice popped up I was startled but calmed down immediately when I saw that it was Tom. "Oh I'm sorry Darling"

"No it's Fine I was just in my thoughts"

"Oh okay uhm I leave you alone again, I bought You a Starbucks I put him on your Make-up table okay"

"Nonono don't leave me come with me under the shower!" I said.

Tom put on a devilish smirk put down his clothes put them in the laundry basket and joined me under the shower.

I placed him under the water so that he gets wet I slowly put my head on his chest and gave him a little Kiss" This is exactly what I've needed today "I said.

"Can I wash your hair? " Tom asked me.

"Uhm sure"

I gave him the shampoo bottle and he took out a little bit. He started to Rub the shampoo into my hair I love that feeling.

Tom turned me around under the water and started to wash the shampoo out of my hair
He was so careful that no shampoo get into my eyes.

"Okay fine now is my turn" I put a bit shampoo on my hand and started to rub it into his hair he looked at me so peaceful
He really enjoyed it he also had hunger in his eyes.

He looked up and down at me as I started to kiss him he kissed me Back these kisses where rough and completely Passionate.

He pressed me against the shower wall but our kisses Didn't stop.

"On your knees now" Tom said with hunger in his voice.

I get on my knees and saw his big dick
He was already very excited. He never lied to me he has really 12 inches.

I slowly began to take his hard dick into my mouth, I gently licked his glans before I took his whole dick into my mouth, Tom groaned in pleasure.