"Eomma, how is the new house? Do you like it?", Clinging spoiled to hug my mother's body from behind.

Mother who looks busy cooking something. Turning her head slightly while smiling proudly at me.

"Eomma and your Oppa really like it. Visit us with my Kim's son-in-law sometime. You two should stay overnight there. But ..... the house is too big for both of us. Especially later when your Oppa is going to married. I will live alone in a house that big??? Hmmm ", Mom said in a sad tone.

"Eomma, please do not worry. Oppa will not get married that fast. In fact, I doubt how he will live his life. How can he not have a single lover since birth", I let go of my hug and we laughed together.

Tit tit tit tit tit.... *sounds password door*

Mother and I have an eye contact. The smile on my face immediately expanded. Running for the door. Welcoming someone I look forward to."Sohyunnieeeeeee ......", He left his suitcase and walked quickly to hug me.The tight hug that I feel on my body. The warmth of his body that I miss. The scent that indulges my sense of smell. I took a deep breath of this calming aroma.

Kiss my lips softly. Showering kisses on my face. Eyes, nose, cheeks and again crushed my lips for the umpteenth time.

"Eomma is here!!", I said when he kisses me.

Taehyung immediately turned to the kitchen, "Omonim !!!!", he shouted.

He just take off the hug from my body and stepped his feet to his mother-in-law who really loved, "Omonim, thank you for coming", He hugged her warmly.

"I told you, whenever you need it, I will come", rubbing her daughter-in-law's arm anxiously.

I glanced at the way Taehyung walked earlier. It is true that his leg will not be able to return to 100% normal. But at least now he is more able to walk with confidence without looking hurt.

---------------

"Oppa, I have prepared everything for your trip tomorrow", Yoojung showing a small suitcase that was pushed to the corner of the room.

Jungkook glanced around while taking off his watch, "Thank you Yoojung-ah", gently stroking his wife's back hair.

Jungkook went up to the big bed while opening his tablet. Staring at his wife who was still cleaning his room, even though it was already 9:20 at night.

"Yoojung-ah"

"Yes Oppa?", Turned to her husband. "Want something?", she asked.

Nodding his head, "Yes".

"Banana milk or snacks?", she asked.

"You", pointed to the empty space next to it. He means his wife by his side right now.

"Hehe.. Yes Oppa, give me a few minutes"

Jungkook sighed, "You seem more often touch the vacuum cleaner and washcloth than touching your own husband, Madame Yoo?", Jungkook smiled at her.

Yoojung smiled after hearing her husband's subtle insinuation.