(5) gogy's arrival

clay pov:

i wake up to my alarm screeching at me at 6:00am. time to speedrun this bitch of a morning. (THAT'S A JOKE OK)

i stumble into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of captain crunch. as i'm eating my cereal, i notice nick left the door to his bedroom open. my nosy ass, of course peered into the room. i notice their bodies wrapped together - y/n's head on nicks chest and nicks head on hers.

i quickly snap a pic, and decide i'll post it on my twitter, closer to when they wake up so they actually see it. i then set up my pc on nicks spare desk. i start streaming and load in a world, trying to beat my time.

"FUCK" i yell, completely forgetting that nick and y/n are still asleep.

"SHUT UP CLAY" nick yells back at me.

nick pov:

i wake up, once again with y/n still wrapped in my arms.

"FUCK" i hear a loud scream coming from the kitchen. i wince a bit at the sudden loudness, before yelling back "SHUT UP CLAY"

i then realise that y/n was still sleeping. "shit" i mutter to myself.

"sorry, you can go back to sleep." i whisper and kiss her forehead.

"mm, okay..." she groans back.

we end up sleeping for another hour, before we have to head to the airport to pick up george.

y/n pov:

i wake up at 7am and decide to make omelettes for the boys. as i'm finishing off the last omelette, nick walks out of the room, still slightly asleep. he clearly never woke up this early.

nick walks over to where i'm standing near the stove and wraps his arms around my waist. the sudden touch gave me a fright, and sent shivers down my spine. he nuzzles his face into my neck and whispers in my ear, "morning beautiful". i go red slightly, but then i calm. he softly rubs his lips around my neck in circles.

"morninggg. breakfast will be served in a sec, you don't have to give me affection to get it."

"i'm giving you attention cause i love you." i tense up.

nick pov:

"...cause i love you." fuck did i seriously just say that... y/n tenses up slightly. "shit sorry. too fast."

"no no no, it's okay. you shocked me a bit though." she says, with a hint of awkwardness.

i suddenly hear the snap of a camera. "oh my god, are you making a collage or something?" y/n rolls her eyes at clay.

"ooh, good idea." clay winks back at her. i release y/n from my grasp so she can add the finishing touches. i sit at the counter, next to dream. y/n hands us our food and sits next to me. we all eat in silence for a bit, until its broken by someone speaking.

"so, what time are we getting george?" y/n says between mouthfuls.

"we'll have to leave at 10, cause his plane arrives at 11" i reply.

"alright, so we still have a bit of time" she shoves another bite into her mouth.

"guys check twitter" clay smirks.

"okay...?" y/n and i say in sync. i take out my phone and click on twitter. i find a tweet my dream saying 'is it valentines day already?' there was also an image attached. at first, i couldn't tell what the photo was, but when i clicked on it, i noticed it was a photo of y/n and i cuddling in our sleep.