(9) dreamnotfound confirmed?

george then leans closer to clays body and kisses him passionately. i hear clay gasp in surprise but then he starts kissing the brunette back.

i look over at nick and he is just in a state of shock, his jaw was dropped and his eyes bulging out of his head.

i clear my throat and then george and clay stop kissing each other. nick also stops staring and turns to face me. i was still on top of him straddling his waist, but he didn't seem to care.

"is anyone hungry?" i say, trying to change the subject.

george quickly jumps off of clay and walks into the kitchen, clay follows. i stay laying on top of nick for a bit and then hop off him and head for the kitchen. i hadn't eaten anything all day, and was surprisingly hungry.

(THIS IS A REMINDER TO DRINK SOME WATER AND EAT SOMETHING TODAY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND I AM SO PROUND OF YOU<3 YOU CAN DO THIS! DON'T CONTINUE READING UNTIL YOU HAVE DRANK/ATE SOMETHING! IF YOU CANT EAT OR DRINK SOMETHING TODAY, THAT'S FINE, BUT PLEASE TRY AGAIN TOMORROW. I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE WORTH IT<3)

"do yall just want to order pizzahut? (that's the best pizza place, you cant tell me otherwise)" nick says emerging out of his room.

"sure." i say and jump on the couch and snuggle up to george. "i'm proud of you. that was brave" i whisper into george's ear.

he just smiled and continues to watch some cartoon that was on the tv.

"guys quackity and karl said that they can hang out on the weekend!" nick yells to all of us.

"POGGG!" george screams, hurting my ears a lot.

"ayee" clay says.

our pizza arrives 10 minutes later and we all sit on the couch and eat it. i sit in nick's lap and play with his hair with my greasy fingers. clay and george were also cuddling on the other side of the couch.

i twist my body in nick's lap so that i'm now facing him, and wrap my legs around his waist. i nuzzle my face into his neck and kiss him in different spots on his neck.

in one place where i kissed him, it made him make a noise which sounded almost like a moan. he shifted in his seat a little too. i kissed him in the spot again and he had the exact same reaction. i just giggle at this and continue kissing him.

i slowly start making my way up his neck. he was silently studying me as i did. when i got to his mouth i gave him a small kiss, slightly biting his lower lip. he makes another noise at this and i just giggle again.

"alright, cmon we're going to bed." he says, picking me up. we say our goodnights and then he walks us to the bedroom.

nick lays down on the bed, with me still wrapped around his waist. this makes it so i'm on top of him, basically straddling him.

"you've been teasing me all afternoon." he says in that hot voice of his, "it's time for you to prove to me that you're worth it."

( A/N: ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER - I WANTED TO LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFHANGE BECAUSE IM ANNOYING :D )