(6)MATES?!🐰🐱

Start from the beginning

"Sure baby stay here ok? I will come back as soon as I can." He says, pats my head and leaves to bring the thing.

I slowly make my way towards Jungkook and sit beside him in my bed. I hesitantly raise my hand to his forehead and remove some of his hair which was covering his big doe eyes. Feeling tingles spark my skin at the simple touch. His face has fresh slap mark over old ones. I clench my jaw and release it. It's not the time to be angry. I start to look at his face. He has a little scar on his left cheek near the cheek bone. He has a button nose, red plump lips. A mole in the middle under his lower lip. Long eyelashes. Dark circles under his eyes. Pale but smooth skin.

"Here you go Tae." Jin hyung says and he places the bowl on the nightstand beside me and goes to Namjoon hyung. I wear gloves. I take the washcloth and wet it. After squeezing out the excess water, I wipe his face. then I go to his neck. While I was cleaning his neck and saw hickies? I grit my teeth and clench my fists. 

The fuck? Did he? 'No Tae don't jump into conclusions, just yet. You don't even know him.' I say to my self. I release a breath that I didn't know I was holding . I unclench my hands. I keep the wash cloth in the bowl and with shaky hands I start unbuttoning his shirt

and saw a scene I don't even would not want to see my enemy in his dreams. Jin hyung started sobbing loudly. Namjoon Hyung was quick to hug him. He tried to hide Jin hyung's face in his chest but Jin hyung didn't want that. He was hugging Namjoon hyung looking at Jungkook. While Jimin gasped along with every one and started silently crying. Hiding his face into Suga's chest. Suga hyung hugged him tighter. Every one else had unshed tears in their eyes. Hobi hyung even shed a tear or two.

I finally put myself together and removed the shirt from his body.. My body visibly shaking. I can feel water trying to come to my eyes. But I hold it. I have to be strong. For Jungkook.

I take the wash cloth and start cleaning him. His body painted with purple and black bruises. Along with belt marks. Those are new. Ribs showing. Did he even eat? 

I move to his hands. There are old cut scars. Some faded. Some fading and the latest and deepest one. Now I understand why I was feeling those weird sensations on my body yesterday. 

I turn to his pants but then I understand what I am about to do.

I bite my lips and look at Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. They nod and leave the room along with the others. 

I remove his jeans, leaving him in his boxers. I clean his legs. I disinfect his wounds, put ointment on all his wounds and bandage him. Then I change his wrists bandage into a new clean one. I walk in to my closet and take a hoodie along with some sweats.

I put Jungkook in my hoodie that comes to his thighs. I decide not to make him wear the pants. I tuck him under the covers. I put the first aid kit in it's place. I take the bowl and cloth, and make my way down stares. I close the door slowly, not making a sound. 

"Hey guys." I say when I enter the kitchen.

"Hey...." Every one says together. 

"Jin hyung can you make the soup that you made me yesterday for Jungkook?" I ask him making my toward the sink and emptying the bowl that is now filled with bloody water. I wash the bowl and through away the cloth.

"I don't need to make it because it has leftovers I'll heat it up." Jin hyung says. I nod and look into Jimin's eyes which is filled with curiosity.