Part One: Kim Jisoo #3

Jisoo wouldn't leave her room. She couldn't. She didn't know what to do when she was alone. So she curled up in the corner of her room. She wouldn't eat, and sometimes she slept. She looked terrible.

The snow owl had come back, and lingered in her window for a day before flying off again. After three days, Jisoo fell into a deep sleep.

Meanwhile, Red waited until Jisoo was completely asleep before shifting into his human form and walking outside into the snow. He whistled and the snow owl appeared infront of him, also shifting into a human form. Red stood taller than the owl boy, with long, flaming red hair and dark, piercing eyes. Red had a muscular build and flicked his head to the side to remove some of the hair from his eyes. "Hey SanCheong," Red spoke in his deep voice.

The slightly shorter and leaner boy nodded before pushing past Red and into the house. SanCheong had snow-white hair and pale skin. His eyes were a navy blue and all of his clothing matched the color of the sky.

"Can you fix him?" Red asked as he followed SanCheong inside. The silent owl-boy nodded. SanCheong hadn't spoken since his mother was killed, and Red was sure that he never would again. SanCheong quickly began working on repairing N and Red laid back and rested on the couch near the fire. Little did they know that Jisoo was in a fitful sleep.

Jisoo woke up to the sound of clinking. Scared, she silently stood up and walked to the hatch door in the attic. "What? Is it that hard?" she heard a deep male voice. With trembling fingers she opened the door and looked down upon SanCheong and Red.

They felt familiar, but it was also terrifying because she had never seen them like this before. She grabbed her gun that N had told her to keep for only drastic circumstances and returned to the door. "HANDS UP!!!" she yelled.

Red sat up quickly and quickly raised his hands. SanCheong dropped his tools and also raised his hands, turning to look at Jisoo with a frightened expression. "Who are you?" she demanded.

"Well, I'm Red. And that's SanCheong....your snow owl. I'm a werewolf, and he's a wereowl. Nice to finally meet you."

"You really expect me to believe that? Why doesn't he talk?"

"He doesn't want to."

"Convienent for you. Why hide this from me all these years if it's true?"

"We're your guardians. The less you know, the more safe you'll be."

"Okay then, tell me, what's wrong with N?"

"I don't know. SanCheong is the genius here. I'm just the fighter."

"So the brains and the bron, huh? Alright, if you're were-animals, then change back into your original forms." Jisoo may have appeared strong, but she was actually shaking to the bone at this point.

Red nodded and morphed back into a wolf while SanCheong changed back into a snow owl. "Oh my..." Jisoo breathed before dropping the gun and fainting. She fell through the hatch and changing into human form again at break-neck speed, Red managed to catch her just before she hit the wooden floor.

He craddled her to his chest and looked up at SanCheong with a worried expression. "What do we do?" SanCheong didn't respond. Instead, he turned back to N and worked more frantically than before.