"Why not sick boy?" I said in a sing song tone and he groaned.

He wrapped his self in a silk blanket getting comfortable "So what do you wan'na do?" He asked looking at me.

I thought for a while "Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

He shook his head "No not really, I don't really have an appetite"

"Well you're eating, you need to eat before you drink your medicine" I said standing up from the couch.

"What are you gonna do?, and how did you know I have a drug to take?" He questioned and I just ignored,  entering the kitchen.

"Relax, I'm just gonna cook something, and you relax there" I said loudly so he could hear.

"Mills! you don't have to" He said "It's really unnecessary"

"But I want to finnie, so let me be" I said pulling out the pot from the cupboard and all the ingredients I need.

I heard him sigh, and I grinned "Fine..." He said.

I started cooking the porridge, a recipe I got from my grandma when I get sick and she would cook me the same thing everytime. And before I know it I'm all good.

I was done and I put it in a white glass bowl with a plate beneath it and a spoon.

Finn was laying down on the couch wrapped up with the same blanket as earlier watching the tv.

He sit up straight when he saw me approach him "It's still hot so blow it so you won't burn yourself" I carefully handed him the bowl as he nodded.

I sat next to him. He took a spoonful of the porridge "How is it?" I asked excitedly.

"It's so good!, where did you learn this?!" He replied wide eyed eating another spoonful.

"Oh just my Nana, she makes the best porridge out there" I smiled and he looked at me.

"I have a question..." He trailed off.

"What is it?" I spoke all my attention turned to him now.

"Did you remember that night?" He questioned shyly.

"What night?" I asked confused.

"You know the sleepover..." He trailed off and I finally remembered.

"Oh yeah... What about it?" I curiously asked.

"That night... you said something?" He questioned.

I finally remembered and I couldn't think of something to say "Oh" is all I can say right now.

"I-if you don't want to talk about it... Y-you- We don't have to talk about it" He stuttered scratching the back of his neck.

"It's f-fine" I smiled reassuringly 'What am I gonna say!?' I'm freaking out right now.

"What do you want to know?" I said trying to hide my nervousness.

"Well... who was the person you w-were talking about?" He said shifting uncomfortably on the chair.

'Shit shit shit. Who am I gonna mention? Timothee Chalamet? Harry Styles? Zac Efron?'

"Hello? Mills?" I guess I spaced out for awhile as I saw Finn snapping his fingers infront of me.

"Huh? oh, well uh..." I trailed off, searching my mind for a name and he just watched me patiently.

"Zac Efron! yeah Zac Efron" I mentally face palmed myself at that statement.

Finn looked at me in disbelief and bursted out laughing that the bowl on his hand almost fell. His laugh is contagious so I couldn't help but laugh myself 'His laugh bring's me life'.