Chapter 4 - 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇

Start from the beginning

[Y/n] couldn't help but observe the man's exceedingly violent demeanor. She realized she should have heeded Midoriya's advice from the beginning and remained silent.

"You can't go around telling people to go die, blondie." She glared at him.

He made his way over to [Y/n], completely ignoring Midoriya's presence. "Why not?" He inquired once he was face to face with the woman.

[Y/n] was unsure if this was an attempt to intimidate her, but she certainly wasn't fazed. While it might have worked on Midoriya, it was ineffective against her. "Because it's offensive," she retorted, maintaining eye contact with the man.

"No it's not." Bakugo clicked his tongue. "Are you offended dipshit?" He questioned Deku, who didn't respond.

He took the silence as a no. "See. He's not offended."

She continued to glare at him, but he only responded with a grin.

Arguing with him was clearly pointless. Even [Y/n] could realize that.

"Izuku, let's go." [Y/n] walked off.

Midoriya trailed behind her, disregarding the aura of hostility emanating from Bakugo. "Why did you provoke him like that?" he groaned. "I warned you that guy isn't quite right in the head."

"I wanted to see for myself," turns out Midoriya had been right. He wasn't quite right in the head after all.

[Y/n] gave him a pat on the back. "Personally, if it was me that would have never happened. I would beat his ass. But you're not me, so I suppose it couldn't have been helped."

None of that made Deku feel any better, in fact, he was more offended than anything else.

"I should beat your ass instead," he mumbled to himself.

This could've all been avoided if she would listen to him. She seemed to get a kick out of causing inconvenience to him.

Just because she was deathly attractive didn't mean she could just run all over him.

[Y/n] stopped walking, unsure if she had heard the boy correctly.

Immediately, he regretted his words. He hadn't anticipated her hearing that. It was more of a whispered reassurance to himself.

"Respectfully." Deku corrected himself before [Y/n] had the chance to chastise, or lay her hands on him.

"Respectfully?" Surely he couldn't have been serious. "Izuku."

"Im sorry woman, please, let's all just calm down," The man was visibly stressed. He had no clue what he had gotten himself into. This was all becoming too overwhelming for him. Perhaps it wasn't too late to just leave?

If he had known this was what he was getting himself into, he might have reconsidered pursuing her.

"Woman?" [Y/n] took offense and Midoriya only grew more distressed.

"You refused to tell me your name." She couldn't get mad at him for that. "So yes-woman."

Deku pondered his situation carefully, contemplating his options. After much deliberation, he arrived at a straightforward solution: leave. If he moved quickly enough, he could escape from her and avoid dealing with any more of this.

"Hey! Don't you dare walk away from me!" she exclaimed, chasing after him.

Deku managed to make it all the way to the pool without sparing [Y/n] a single glance, nor word.

Not like she was leaving much room for conversation anyways, all the curses she was throwing at him.

"What did I do to you? Why are you bullying me Izuku?" her voice softened.