"Hey Clint." I greeted the man with a hug, greeting Laura.

"You ready to grill?" Clint grinned like a child.

"We need to get more lighter fluid."

Clint nodded, "we can run up to the store real quick."

I nodded, "Nats in the kitchen-"

"-hopefully not starting a fire." Clint joked and I laughed along with him.

"I guess we'll see. Here Laura, let me take that for you." I told the woman kindly. She smiled and handed me the large bowl of fruit salad.

All three of us walked into the house and Nat and Peter greeted Laura and Clint, catching up for a few minutes while I put the bowl on the counter, coming out and standing next to Nat who immediately curled into my side. I smiled softly to myself and kissed the top of her head.

"The bird and I were gonna go to the store and get some more lighter fluid. Do you want anything?"

Clint's mouth dropped in shock and Laura and Peter started laughing. Nat giggled, "I'm okay baby, thank you."

I nodded and grabbed my wallet, being shoved by Barton on our way out. He unlocked his car and we both got in, peeling down the driveway like teenagers just having a good night.

"How's the wedding planning going?" He asked.

I shrugged, "It's going."

"You sound so enthused." He teased.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I'm sorry. I've just been a little preoccupied with other things. I just wish what's coming could be delayed for a few months. At least until it's over."

"Fury told me. Thought maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea for me to know in the event something happens to you or Nat."

"Natalia is the only one I'm worried about." I told him honestly.

"Natasha is a strong woman, a fighter. She'll be okay." Clint glanced at me as he stopped at a red light, "Which leads me to what I'm about to say next. Yelena, The White Widow, whatever you want to call her, she killed again."

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

Clint nodded, pressing the gas when the light turned green, "Yeah. Fury said he was going to make a visit to see you soon. It was a bar, one that's since been destroyed. She killed the owner and all of his friends."

My face drained of all its color as I closed my eyes, tapping my fingers against my leg. I didn't have to see a picture of the owner or any of his friends to know that it was the same guy I had a fight with in the back alley.

"Shit." I breathed. Opening my eyes as we pulled into the parking lot of the store.

The man nodded, cutting the engine and unlocking the doors, "When it comes down to it, I'll be there. I'll help you out in any way I can."

Immediately I shut him down, not liking the idea, "Clint I couldn't ask you to do that. You have a family, children. This is my fight."

"I know. That's why I didn't ask." He smirked as we both got out of the car and headed into the store. I opened my mouth to reply when a woman bumped into me. She was average height, blonde hair and I swear she was-

"Yelena?" All of my breath was knocked out of me as the girl kept walking. I took off after her, calling her name but she was too fast. She vanished into thin air like she wasn't real.

"Yelena?!" I called again, stopping in the middle of the store as I looked in every direction.

Instill. Fear. Pain.