x. polly knows all

˗ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 ˗
❝ am i going to have to get used to your high libido? ❞

AFTER PACKING UP THEIR BELONGINGS, the two princes - George and Alexander - and the Shelbys checked out of the Ritz hotel. Alexander felt different, like he had a revelation about himself. In truth, he had. Even after his encounter with the prostitute in Finn's apartment, he still questioned his sexuality. Or perhaps it was denial. But now, after kissing Finn, there was no denying it. Was it as obvious as George pointed it out to be? Nobody else seemed to suspect Alexander was gay, nobody had ever brought it up before. Stop overthinking, Alexander told himself as he sat in the reception, rubbing his tired eyes and sighing.

Finn, Tommy and Arthur were standing not too far away talking amongst themselves, but Alex could feel the glances Finn was sending him. And it seemed George noticed too, leaning forward towards his brother with a smirk on his face.

   "You finally did it then? I would say, I wouldn't recommend a gangster of all people, but you've got to start somewhere I suppose," George spoke in a hushed tone. Alexander glared at the man, before rolling his eyes.

   "Do you ever shut up?" Alexander grumbled, resting his cheek upon his hand. Luckily the reception area was fairly empty at this time of the morning, not many people having woken up yet. At least they would make a smooth exit with no hassle. "It's too early for your shit."

   "Oh, you're already adapting to his foul language," George teased, having heard Alexander curse. "I'm sure father won't be pleased."

   "I'm twenty-one years old, I think father is loosening the reigns," Alexander said, sitting up a little as he noticed two of the Shelbys walking over to the small sitting area. "He sure did with you and your dodgy friends."

   "Dodgy," George scoffed, before putting on a smile to greet Finn and Arthur. "Has everything been sorted?"

   "Yeah, all signed out," Arthur confirmed, sitting down beside George and leaning back, lighting a cigarette. Finn sat down next to Alexander, their knees brushing against each other. Alexander's cheeks burned red, and he felt embarrassed for getting flushed over such little contact. Finn noticed, and snickered quietly. Luckily, Arthur and George were conversing and paying no mind to their younger brothers.

Finn placed his arm on the back of Alex's chair, and leaned in to whisper in his ear.

   "Arthur and Tommy said I should ride home with you. No point taking two separate cars to the same place," Finn informed Alexander. "Back to my place."

Alexander may have been delusional, but he could sense some edge to Finn's tone. A lust filled edge, because that's all there was in this little arrangement of theirs. Lust. Lust and experimentation. Alexander knew that despite being slightly older than Finn (only by two or three years) that the latter was more experienced in all areas. That much wasn't difficult - Alexander wasn't a sexually active person. He'd never been in a long enough relationship, and never gave such things much thought.

   "That sounds good to me," Alexander replied, his voice quiet. He could still feel Finn's lips against his from two hours ago, embarrassingly so.

Finn moved away as soon as he saw Thomas re-entering the building, bringing his hands onto his lap. Alexander figured Finn was terrified of his brothers finding out. He seemed to seek his brothers' approval a lot, and they would definitely not approve of what he had going on. Alexander would dare say he had it easier. While Alexander's family would not be pleased at all, they would probably cover it up and never address it. If they made to much drama out of it, word would get out to media outlets and it wouldn't look good for the royal family.