Chapter 1- Pilot Part 1

Thank you for starting this. I hope you enjoy it!

Note: I will be basing this book off of the first season in The 100 SHOW. Also Hailey is sixteen so about one year younger than most of the main characters. Again thanks for starting this. Enjoy.

*

Flashback to how Hailey got arrested~

*

It was a simple mistake of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Hailey was racing through the halls of the ark trying to be as quiet as she could be. It was a minute till curfew and she was still five minutes away from her house. Speeding up her pace she tried to be in the shadows so none of the guards saw her out after curfew. She had been late leaving medical again and didn't want another warning about it.

'Just a few more hallways.' Hailey kept reassuring herself. 'Just a few more hallways.'

Suddenly she stopped running.

There was this noise. Then a small squeak of a shoe.

Footsteps.

And they were close by.

Not wanting to be caught, Hailey had started running again, but more cautiously. Trying her hardest not to make a single sound she raced through the halls. Only one more turn and she'd be in her hallway. Just one more turn. Reaching the end of the hallway Hailey turned to the right to go to her home, but stopped for a moment to look back at where she had been running from. A boy around her age had just turned the corner and he looked like he was trying to run away from something. He turned his head Hailey's way and saw her. His eyes widened and he turned the other way and started to run off. But Hailey was hesitant to turn her back and go inside her home. Quick to decide her move Hailey ran off in the direction opposite from her home. She went the way the boy did.

Hailey quickly caught up to the boy and started jogging almost right behind him, making sure he couldn't hear her.

He ran for around fifteen minutes, Hailey noting each and every turn he made. If her mind map was right they should be approaching the Tesla area right about now. They were made right by the electrical room that ran almost the entire Ark system. Hailey was too curious and too far away to go back to her home now. She hid behind the boy until she saw multiple guards pass by and the boy sneaked out of his hiding place and crept down to the electrical room. He pulled out something from his small backpack and attached it to the panel. It soon beeped and the door swung wide open. The boy did a small victory dance and slipped inside not bothering to close the door behind him.

Of course Hailey had to follow him, so she snuck in behind him. He was setting up a small little bomb. It looked like it was made by parts of a gun and pieces of a transporter Hailey had been working on that day. She didn't really know what he was planning to do but it seemed pretty bad so Hailey had asked from her standing place.

"What are you doing?" The boy whipped around and actually looked frightened for a moment before he replied with,

"Just go before I get caught." But of course Hailey didn't leave and instead urged on,

"What's your name?" He looked kinda annoyed now but Hailey needed answers.

"I'd rather not tell you. Now leave." The boy deadpanned. Hailey huffed, annoyed she wasn't getting anywhere.

"I won't leave until you tell me what you're doing." She told him.

"If I tell you will you go away?" The boy bargained.