Chapter 3 - 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒘

Start from the beginning

It wasn't.

Without bothering to listen to the woman, he swiftly grabbed the glass from her and signaled a passing waiter to return it. "Could you bring her a juice or something, please? Thanks," He requested before the waiter disappeared to make the exchange.

"Lethal?" He laughed at her.

She understood he was covering the cost of her meal, but it irked her that he confiscated her drink. Who cared about drinking laws, anyway? Was he some kind of law enforcer? She'd be damned if she waited until she was twenty-one to drink something she could have now. It made no sense to her.

To make things ever worse, he switched it with a caprisun. A fucking caprisun! "You're really starting to piss me off Izuku," she hissed at him.

He raised both his hands in surrender, "Hey, I'm just looking out for you. Cant kill me because I care, now can you?"

Yes. That's exactly how people die. Meddling in affairs they don't belong.

[Y/n] and Deku finished their meals. Well, [Y/n] did. Deku drank his water. Once they were done they began walking to the pool area.

Well....That was the initial plan... However, unexpectedly, Deku swiftly pulled [Y/n] into a nearby corner, urging her to remain silent and avoid making any sudden noises. "I'll explain later, but for now, could you..."

"OI DEKU!" Bakugo's voice boomed throughout the whole boat.

[Y/n] had no clue who 'Deku' was but she was sure it had something to do with the boy who was forcing her to hide with him. "Izuku? Why are you hiding from him?" she kept her voice down.

Bakugo was only getting closer, and Deku didn't feel like confronting him right now. "I already saw you walking this way dip-shit!" Bakugo continued searching for him.

"Yeah...he has some loose screws." Deku replied to [Y/n].

"Why the hell are you hiding from me!" he only grew more angry.

When she could hear he was getting much closer, [Y/n] pushed Deku out of the corner with a sly smile.

"Don't be a pussy Izuku," she mouthed to him.

Deku and Bakugo collided with each other, catching both boys off guard.

Shortly after, [Y/n] made her presence known too, eager to witness whatever event was about to unfold.

Deku looked more than annoyed, at both [Y/n] and Bakugo. "What the hell do you want?"

"What the hell have you been doing with that girl?" His voice was angry, and he was pointing at [Y/n].

Before Deku could explain to him that he hadn't been doing anything with her, [Y/n] took his hand and placed it on her ass cheek. "Yeah, tell him Izuku." She purposely added fuel to the fire.

Bakugo grabbed Midoriya by the collar of his shirt and forcefully shoved him against a nearby wall. "You just can't control yourself, can you?" His voice echoed angrily as a crowd started to gather.

[Y/n] was confused as to why he was upset with Midoriya, but she wasn't done just yet, things were just starting to get interesting. "Izuku baby? Are you going to let him talk to you like that?" She continued instigating the situation.

The poor boy was beyond confused. [Y/n] was acting like they were a couple, and Bakugo was about to beat his ass. He didn't even know why. "You know her or something?" Deku began looking for answers.