ένα

A beautiful woman, standing in her balcony. View in the far, thoughts in the heart. Venus Zion is the name of the woman, a feared woman, she is. An excellent fighter, whether with words or fists. She accomplished many things of which she is proud. She manages a lot of things, like keeping Sigyn from stressing out and ruling her planet Sigyn democratically. No one but Sigyner know the name of the mysterious woman who has power over Sigyn. But the unknown woman, manages to keep First Order off her planet every single time.

Only if the First Order knew how many times THE Ruler was snooping right under their noses under a fake ID.

Venus was incredibly smart, but also so merciful.

In the First Order base, she was admired at heart. Especially with the women she was very popular. This fondness for Venus is secret, however, as Snoke would not hear a single word about the Sovereign. 

Only if he knew that he was actually working with THE ruler and that Venus knew his every move. 

Kylo Ren, almost didn't care for the women. Deep in his heart, the mysterious woman reminded him of someone, of his female ancestors. Padme, Leia. . . there's no way he'd admit to admiring that woman. But he did. Venus' bounty was higher than anyone could ever imagine, so he would rather shut up than saying something wrong.

"Venus! Venus. . . " said Damia. Damia, oh how Venus loved Damia.

 How much Damia looked like her mother and how smart and sweet-hearted she was.

 "Oh, Damia. . is something wrong?" Venus asked, slightly concerned. 

" No, I was training with Hel, she says I'm already incredibly talented at fighting. I want to take my talent somewhere else, go somewhere else. Not forever, for a few days. . . " said Damia softly. 

Venus was worried, after all no one from Sigyn could be seen outside of Sigyn, Venus did not want Damia to leave. Although she knew she would be fine with Hel. Hel is a fighter. A strong and tough fighter even killed but knew her limits. 

" Damia, you know-" Venus said when Damia interrupted her.

 " Venus, please just for once, maybe it can be somewhere near the Resistance?" Damia asked full of love. The Resistance base was on D'Qar.

 " Venus, just for 1-2 days, no more but maybe less. " Damia whispered.

"Damia, just one night on D'Qar with Hel's fighter, agreed? At the slightest suspicion, return immediately. Okay?" Venus said seriously. She really did not want anything to happen to Damia or Damon. 

She trusted Hel with her life. 

Hel Kali was her name. Everyone knew who she was. She was more feared than Venus. She was sold, used, enslaved, raped, and abused. How she survived it to this day was hope. Not in someone else but hope in herself. Hel needs the recognition. And everyone is sure, only Hel could endure the journey through hell, that's why Venus trusted Hel with her life and so with her siblings.

With worry and fatigue, Venus made her way to her room. 

In her room, she looked at herself. How she would love to have a companion in her life. How she would love to start a family with her love in the future. That it cannot and must not do so is the price she had to pay to protect an entire nation from the brutality and capitalism. She has not loved anyone yet. 

She knows she is not allowed to love anyone. How can she love someone when the whole galaxy fears her? How could Venus be herself when the other may have suffered from Influence from the First Order. With Venus' situation, there was nothing called finding compromises. Because compromise was gone when she decided to live her life this way. But even the gods did not know, what Future had in mind for Venus.

___________________________________

Next morning went as usual, she got up put on her outfit.

Today she dressed more traditionally instead of modern. She put on a white satin wrap dress that reached to her feet and showed one shoulder. Her high heels were covered with gems. She let her hair roam freely over her shoulder. 

She went to her office and did tasks. She was currently working on a project that might go well with the people: the right to marry for same-sex couples and the right to transition. 

Shortly after she started working, Damon entered the room. " They go" he said. 

" Who goes?" Venus asked curiously. 

" Yeah, Hel and Damia, they're going to D'Qar. " He said softly. 

Venus had forgotten all about it. Quickly, she made her way to the hangar with Damon. On the way, they chatted about work and school. " Venus, there you are!" Damia shouted and Hel giggled. 

" Where have you been? She almost upset me with her undying love for Venus. " Hel said with a smile.

"I'm incredibly sorry, I was working. But like I said, I talked to Damia. Just one night, on D'Qar, with your fighters and leave the place at the slightest suspicion of First Order. " Venus said to Hel seriously. 

" As you said it, if Damia does something different than what you just said, she can't train for a Month, right Damia?" Hel asked innocently. 

" Huh what?! When did-" 

"Yeah, see? She's perfectly happy with my offer. " Hel said. 

" Thanks Hel" Venus said shortly and smiled at her. 

" Anything for that old lady Damia. ".