Chapter 1

"Good morning flower girl" I opened my eyes to find a bright and cheerful Childe, he started to open my curtains to which I retreated into the depths of my blanket.

"Its too early" I said slowly closing my eyes, only to re open them when childe pulled the covers down to expose my face.

"You can sleep in along as I get to join you" he said teasing me and giving me a wink "but you know, me and zhongli were going to go get something to eat, but I guess you dont wanna come" he said turning on his heels only to walk towards the door as slowly as possible.

I was hungry, really hungry and my mouth watered at the thought of having some nice food "I was going to pay too..." as soon as I heard those words I sat straight up and told Childe that I was going. "Alright ill be downstairs" I quickly got dressed and joined childe downstairs, I found Childe sat down on the couch, he didn't notice that I had came down the stairs. I walked over to him.

"Childe are you okay" he looked sad so now probably isnt the the best time to be using nicknames. I walked over and stood right in front of him. "Ajax??" He then suddenly grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto his lap, my mind was spinning because although I dont want to admit it I really, really liked Childe. I felt his breath tickle my ear.

"I find it so hot when you call me Ajax," I cant believe Childe just said that, I heard him laugh and lift me off his lap. "I'm just teasing" of course, of course you are, what did I expect, the fact I thought he actually liked me back to made me laugh how stupid could I be. When we had both calmed down we headed to the restaurant the entire way there I was silent. In my head I was making up 101 scenarios of how my future would be if only he liked me back.

"If only...." I smiled to myself not realising that I had said that out loud. Childe turned around to look at me he opened his mouth to tease me a bit more, but he closed it almost as soon as he opened it. He thought that maybe he shouldn't disturb you since you looked as though you were on the brink of tears.

"Zhongli" finally, you could somewhat take your mind of the events of this morning. Childe watched you run up to Zhongli. The sad look you had faded he hated the fact that Zhongli could make you happy. However he couldn't show it so he smiled and caught up to the two of you.

Childe seemed more melodramatic than usual he made it very clear to us that he was in a good mood it was kinda creepy in a way.

I was having too much fun laughing with Childe and Zhongli, that I didnt notice the man infront of me, we bumped into each other only for me to be caught by childe. I was only in his arms for a brief moment, but that brief moment felt like a lifetime, the man rubbed the back of his head as he got up and bowed.

"Sorry I wasnt looking where I was going" It could have just been my imagination but I looked over at Childe and he looked like he was going to kill someone, but then he smiled.

"Dont worry accidents happen" he said helping me to stand up, was that just a hallucination? It felt real to me but it was still pretty early for my standards so im pretty sure I was just imaging things.

I got home pretty late that day. I walked upstairs and went to the bathroom to clean off, since it was really hot in liyue. Once I was done I walked out and put on a simple robe and walked downstairs only to find..Childe...

"Oh hey flower girl i just came to cook you something" I smiled and thanked him despite how he looks, Childe is a very good cook he comes to my place quite a lot. I sat down and thought to myself, how long had it been since you questioned how childe got into your house. You laughed to yourself you still didn't know how he gets in, and when ever you bring it up he doges the question.

Childe then accompanied me and placed a bowl of soup infront of me. "sorry I wasnt able to make anything special tonight" Honestly you didnt care what Childe made for you, it always tasted good. As you dig into your food Childe just looks at you and smiles.

"If only you would look at me the way you look at that bowl of soup" your cheeks went bright red when he teased you. you started to fidget with your hands a little before mumbling "stop being such a tease".

You finished your meal and went to go sit on the couch for a while. Your adrenaline from the day out started to wear off as you laid down on the couch and fell asleep.