"Hey beautiful." He said with his nose inching closer to my face.

"Beautiful?" I asked, he never has called me that.

"Yes. Beautiful."

"You never call me that though. What about Car?"

"I only started calling you that to annoy you." He said moving his hands off of my hands and onto my neck.

"Car, sweetie. I'm Kai, Kai parker to be exact. I've been here probably your whole life seeing as your about 19-20ish"

"Its Carter actually, not Car. Dont call me Car." I puffed at him, slightly annoyed but intrigued into who he was.

"No, I think I'll call you Car. It suits you." He smiled.

...

"Well that was very rude of you." I scoffed, and then he laughed.

"Yeah, it was wasnt it Car?" He looked at me in the eyes, knowing I was about to scream.

"Ok buddy, I am not Car, I am Carter. CAR-TER. C A R T E R. You get it now?" I rolled my eyes and looked ahead breaking eye contact with Kai.

"No I think your going to have to explain that again, Car." I looked back over at him and gave him the death stare and he winked.

"Remember?" He said ending the flashback he gave us.

"Yeah... but then I started loving it when you called me that. I stopped correcting you. Just like you stopped correcting me for calling Malachai, and I've called you that ever since."

"Yeah. Mainly because I told you why I let you call me that." He said then moved his lips toward me ear.

"Even though I didn't say it exactly, you knew that if you ever called me 'Kai' again, you wouldn't be able to walk for a week." He said then kissed my neck. He then pulled away and winked at me.

"Your right. Your always right," Then I moved my lips towards his, making him think I was going to kiss him but making him wait for it.

"Kai. Your always right." I repeated myself with a huge smile growing on my face. Then I pulled away and quickly slipped out of his grasp and started walking towards where Azrael was. When I looked over my shoulder he was standing there, mouth open, staring at me. I sped over towards him and put my indew finger under his chin and pushed it up, forcing his mouth shut.

"You know I love that mouth, but keep it closed, Kai." I said teasing him some more, I started to walk again, his hand in mine and he pulled me into him again. I knew his tricks, if I didn't want to be pulled into him he knew I wouldnt make myself melt into his arms. But I did, I always did. His mouth was slightly open again but I didnt correct it.

"You know, Beautiful, if your not careful we might have another baby in 9 months. Maybe two, if you're not careful." He said with a high goofy and innocent smile, if I were deaf I'd think he was just telling me I looked nice, or that he loved me because of the smile. Not that he would rearrange my inside if I weren't careful enough.

"Ok, Malachai. Let's go see our baby then." I said ending the playfulness, I knew I could only call him Kai every once in a while, either to turn him on or to hurt me. I knew why he wanted me to call him Malachai and not Kai, I didn't want to butcher that right.

"Alright." He said kissing me, he pushed me up against a wall and stuck his knee up in between my legs. Slowly moving it back and forth, basically having me to get off on him from his knee in my hospital gown. Then he all of the sudden dropped his knee and walked away, leaving me breathless, I didn't want him to stop. A few steps out he turned around and looked at me.