"You know I was pregnant we didn't adopt Mae" Jimin said "really wait how did I not know that?" Taehyung asked Jimin shrugged "don't know" "wait have you even lost your virginity?" Yoongi asked "for your information yes I have" Taehyung scoffed.

  They both raised an eyebrow "hey I lost it when I was 14 and I've had sex with Jungkook twice" Taehyung scoffed but then covered his mouth his eyes widened when he realized he said that.

  "You have!?" Jimin shouted "yes" Taehyung said awkwardly.

  They both sighed "oh crap Jimin we have to go" Yoongi said looking at his watch "your right we'll see you later Taehyung I hope you feel better" Jimin said waving to Taehyung.

  Taehyung was relaxing on the couch when he felt he was about to puke he ran to the bathroom once he got in there he heard Mae crying.

  Taehyung whipped his mouth Taehyung went to Mae's room he picked her up "hey Mae" Taehyung half smiled bouncing her which made him dizzy yet he ignored it.

  "I want appa and papa!" She cried "Mae I'm sorry they left a while ago but TaeTae's here" Taehyung smiled.

  "I want appa and papa!" She continued to cry she cried so hard she ended up puking herself.

  Taehyung sighed Taehyung changed her he knew he didn't get her sick and it was just how hard she cried.

  Taehyung's phone went off he was hoping it was Jungkook but he was wrong it was his boss.

  Taehyung didn't read it "we're gonna go to my house okay!?" Taehyung smiled "go pick out some toys" Taehyung said setting her down.

  She picked out some toys putting them in a bag Taehyung also grabbed a couple of her outfits putting them in the bag as well as her favorite blanket.

  Taehyung had a car seat in his car as sometimes he would go out with Mae however now it's not to often but he still has it and today was he glad he did.

  They got to his apartment Mae was still crying and Taehyung was still stressed.

  Mae was quietly playing with her toys being distracted Taehyung checked the email from his boss.

  Taehyung's jaw dropped "wow fucking bitch!" Taehyung scoffed Taehyung heard Mae crying he got up going to the living room.

  Mae was on the floor crying "I want appa and papa!" She cried pointing to a picture Taehyung had up of the four.

  Taehyung sighed deeply Taehyung sat on the floor with her "listen appa and papa will be back later but you need to relax" Taehyung smiled.

  Taehyung got up as she continued to cry Taehyung sighed deeply he walked to the kitchen getting a bowl of goldfish for her.

  Taehyung sat her on the couch then gave her the goldfish then played a movie.

  She continued to cry a little through out the movie but she had calmed down a little there was a knock on the door which cause her to sob again.

  Taehyung got up "what?" Taehyung hissed "oh Jungkook" Taehyung sighed "you okay?" Jungkook asked "no come on in" Taehyung said stepping to the side.

  "She won't sto-" Taehyung was cut off running to the bathroom Taehyung came back a minute later.

  "Sorry about that she won't stop crying she wants Yoongi and Jimin but there not here" Taehyung said "it's okay" Jungkook said "hey Mae" Jungkook smiled sitting next to her "Mae if appa and papa were here do you think they would want you to be throwing a fit?" Jungkook asked "no" she whispered through tears.

  "I'm going to get water" Taehyung sighed going to the kitchen Taehyung got dizzy for a moment accidentally dropping a glass it shattered some pieces getting stuck in his foot.

  "Fucking dammit!" Taehyung yelled "stay here" Jungkook said sternly to which Mae nodded.

  "You okay?" Jungkook asked "I dropped the glass it shattered" Taehyung said "let me help you I can see some got in your foot your bleeding" Jungkook said setting Taehyung on the counter.

  Jungkook cleaned up all the big pieces of glass Jungkook then helped Taehyung get the pieces of glass out of his foot then clean it.

  "You sit on the couch with Mae I'll try to get all the small pieces" Jungkook said "but I broke it so I should help" Taehyung pouted "yes but your also stressed you don't have to be a genius to see it" Jungkook said Taehyung was about to say something but then turned to the sink puking again.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's forehead "I don't have a fever Jimin already told me I don't" Taehyung said "your a little warm" Jungkook shrugged.

  "I've been puking for the past couple days" Taehyung said "go relax on the couch I'll be in there in a minute" Jungkook said "okay" Taehyung sighed "after I brush my teeth" Taehyung said "okay" Jungkook chuckled.