"Chihiro was...a guy?"
Naegi questioned.
"Nice more power to him" makoto said.
'How come everyone is so freaked out?'
'Why are you so blunt' naegi asked.

"Hmm? Oh what, you guys didn't know? Heck, I knew that right off the bat!" Monokuma popped up
"Chihiro Fujisaki was totally a guy!"

"Th-Then...he was a cross-dresser!? Now I'm REALLY on fire! I wish I HAD killed him!" Jill making a unwanted statement.

"You and your comments are unwanted nor needed scissors galore!" Makoto shooting her words down.

The two glaring at each other before monokuma popped up.

"So that's what Kyoko wanted to show everyone, huh? Interesting...Puhuhu. Yes, that certainly does make things much more exciting! Now let's ride this wave of excitement back to the courtroom and get back to the trial!" The two toned bear then led the students back to the trail.

The students all rode the incredible creaky elevator down to the trial room.

"Ahem! I do apologize for keeping you waiting. Now then, let's resume the class trial! We've all just learned of the shocking revelation that Chihiro was actually a boy! Let's pick up from there!" The two foot bear went on.

"Yes, well...I don't know his reason for hiding it, but the fact is, Chihiro was not a girl, but a boy." Kirigiri stated.

'Haha my theory was right!' Makoto cheered.
'Makoto this isn't a fictional game people are ACTUALLY dying!!' Naegi scolded him.

"And because the victim was male, he would have had no problem gaining access to the boys locker room."

'Was she helping prove our theory? Because it sounds like she was.'  Naegi thought. 'I'm pretty sure she wants to solve the case wasn't her ultimate a bunch of question marks?'

"Assuming his handbook did, in fact, list his gender as male...then yes, that would be true." Blonde rich boy agreeing with her.

"Of course his handbook said he was a boy! He dressed like a girl, but he was a boy through and through!" Monokuma yelled probably wanting to brag about his amazing handbooks.

"So then, there should be no issue with Makoto's initial assertion... The victim was killed in the boys locker room, and was then later moved to the girls locker room. And the killer could have easily used Sayaka or Junko's handbook to get into the girls locker room."
The detective explained the case.

"So Chihiro really was killed in the boys locker room!?"
The student council leader nodded.

"I still don't understand the motive for moving the body, but...yes, that does seem plausible." The lavender haired confirmed.

"Well...I must admit, I did find it rather odd... I knew he felt a little...off. There was a certain incongruity to his "female" body." Togami admits.

"This is a most-"
Jill's statement being cut off by Togami again.
"So now everything has been connected. All the mysteries have finally become clear."

"Okay, well, connected or clear or whatever... We still think *you're* the killer, remember?" The swimmer yelled.

"Hmhm. Very interesting. This has become very interesting indeed..." The rich kid went off into the world of Togami again.

"Ahh, he's off in his own little world..." Mukro added.

"What about you, Makoto? After everything we've learned, do you still think Byakuya's the killer?" The detective's cold tone asked the question.