FOUR.

Elena's heart begun to thud rapidly as she waited for the results of the test. Her eyes widened in shock as she stared at the two pink lines on the test causing her heart to jump out of her chest. How could this happen? She continued to ask herself over in her head. Her only thoughts were to dispose of the evidence before Elijah or Klaus would see the test. But Elena knew that should surely couldn't keep something this huge from Klaus.

Elena quietly took a seat at the kitchen table as she sighed heavily. Elijah's eyes wandered over the Gilbert girl whom looked completely pale. "Elena?" He whispers silently before the Gilbert girl had burst into a pool of tears. He could tell that she'd found out her results. "How is this possible?" She questioned to him whilst crying. He wanted nothing more than to ease her pain and to tell her that this child were a gift more than anything and that his brother would be filled with joy and happiness if she wished to tell him the news.

"I can't tell him, Elijah. Not right now." She says as she shakes her head. Elijah sighs with understanding. "You are free to keep this to yourself for the time being—but please do not keep my brother in the dark forever Elena, you know how he hates secrets." He replies to her hoping she'd change her mind for her sake.

Later that night Klaus sat in his study, worrying about Elena and how sick she'd become. Elena stood in the doorway, her mind racing a million miles a minute and to decide wether or not she should tell him about her pregnancy. This were the hardest thing Elena had decided to do and it scared her to death. She weren't sure how Klaus would take this news but she knew this were a risk she'd be willing to take.

"Can we talk?" She says as she finally decides to speak up. Klaus turns to her as he motions her to take a seat next to him. He looks at her with worry washed all over his face. "Are you alright? Love?" He questions as he takes her hand and placing a small kiss on it.

Elena nods her head in response. "I'm f-fine. But there's something I have to tell you." She says as she sighs heavily. She could almost feel herself sweat from nervousness. And with that—the words fell from her mouth, those dreaded words she'd feared the most and Klaus' reaction.

He'd stood in front of the Gilbert girl.. frozen at his loss for words. His heart begun rapidly beating but the only thing that rested on his mind was her and this miracle baby that would surely bring joy to their family.

hello. i apologize for my long ass leave of absence. i literally could not get into this account for the life of me and now i am finally back!!!😇😇😇