the aged man was caught off guard, but then smile and accept the hand to get up. he grunts, "my legs hurts, ah- i'm really old."

"i love you, but.. you're too much. i'm sorry oppa, we should break up." the girl with puffy cheeks, wipe her reddish eyes that continuously keeps having tears. namjoon stood there with darken face. the girl was his first lover, he kept her since she doesn't wanna go home to her parents. yes, they did it many times.

now why would she say that? namjoon doesn't let her go out on her own ever since she moved in with him. he doesn't want to let the girl out of his sight, not even one tiny bit. the poor girl only experienced with him is being locked in this empty-looking traditional house. she missed her parents; she regretted not going home. with an unreadable face, "get out."

"..eh?" that stopped her sobs. she carefully looks up, and her eyes widen when she saw him eyeing her with piercingly cold eyes, giving off heavy pheromones that causes her to shake from fear. the air suddenly feels tight. she stutterly calls, "namjoon-oppa?"

he grabs her wrist, and aggressively drags her out of the house. the young fellow who keeps hearing the lovers quarrel these past days, quickly follows his boss. he called, "na'namjoon-nim!" before he could stop the called boss, he already threw her out in the cold ground. in darken face with pure disgust, "don't ever call my name nor show yourself infront of me, ungrateful skank."

he then closes the gate shut, and was greeted by a worried man of his. he was gonna go to the gate since his master always do this to her, but this time it was not at the house, it was outside the gate. namjoon block his way with his extended arm, in pressed voice he says, "your job is to take care of me, not the personal business relations i have.. hoseok."

hoseok was taken aback. he just lower his head and nod. he stutterly agrees, "ye-yes." he can feel the alpha's pheromones. it wasn't the usual dull one, it was mixed of hatred and heavy ice. if only wolf verse still exist, namjoon will be the winter wolf. but of course, that was only an urban legend.

started since that cold-loomy night, namjoon continuously having girls that possibly, hopefully gonna fill the gap inside of him.

"oppa, let's go to karaoke with my friends!"

"let's go together.. just the two of us."

"you're too rough with me. let's break up, goodbye."

"huh, wait- !"

"even though i already told you that i'm only with you because my husband was away.. really, namjoon?"

"but you love me."

"please, stop tracking my daughter. she needs time for herself, friends, and our family!"

"don't wanna..."

"breaking news! teenage girl with bruises and scars around her body was found dead at the alleyway-"

"she ran away from me, how dare- why?"

his gap continue to get wider, it was making him insane. what a hollow.. countless flashbacks going on in his head to the point it's beginning to ache, he frustratingly scratch his head. he grits his teeth, and just continue to smoke. he grunts, "fuck, they're all the same."

hoseok slowly opens the door, he is greeted by the smoke around the room with the growls of the alpha whose letting out his pheromones aggressively. hoseok was being choked internally, it's making him hard to breathe. he took a quick glance, he saw namjoon usually facing the painting with his hanbok on his shoulders. he then fake a cough to fix himself, and try his best to read the schedule in his flatboard's papers, reading it clearly for namjoon as possible, "mr. lee has been asking for his cash and ask to meet at 11am with another connections. then, there's a meeting to the yaoboru clan-"

"there's gotta be a way." namjoon said to himself without realizing that hoseok was there, who heard it. hoseok slowly puts down the flatboard, and hide it behind his back with both of his hands. he suggest with a smile, "why not keep your head cool down, and waste your time on gambling for now?"

true, after all he have cash enough to play, and his dad left a debt to their connections. such a foolish father, too generous to let him live longer. god must've chosen him as a guardian angel because of that. namjoon click his tongue and just wash his face with his palm. he grins devilishly, "looks like i'll be taking back the things you've given to them, old man."

MR. KIM (A) namjoon's father
• old-fashioned, had a taste for traditional concept and antique stuff, generous, bad at praises and receiving compliments, enjoys being helpful, died from cancer, enjoys gamble, stubborn

MR. JUNG (B) hoseok's father

• composed, supportive, strict with work, could get worrisome just like his omega wife, loyal comrade of namjoon's father, now in his 60's, currently living with his wife while hoseok do the job of his