The pet

Ben was walking around a alien market when he saw a werewolf puppy Ben grabed a stake from a random stall and walked to the pup and bent down and gave it the stake after it finished eating it ran off Ben stood back up and the vender of the stall that he took the stake from and he said you going to pay for what you took Ben just smirked and said no and went to walk of but the police was there they just pulled there guns out and said sir don't move ben just looks at them and said you think you can harm me with those pathetic wepons ben just went to his negatrix and turn in to a darker color dimondhead and said i think you need to disaper the two cops just looked at each other then turned back and started to shoot at him the bullets where just ether bounceing of of him or he was absorbing them when they ran out ben said you should of ran and shot them with dimond bullets and just laphed at them and started to walk away everyone just moved out of his way scared of him.  He was almost to the ship when he heard a wimper and he turned to see the same pup that was in the market was being chased by bigger werewolfs he ran after the pup and when he finaly caught up to them and the pup was getting bashed around and he just slamed down on the negatrix not caring what alien he got he turned in to an alien that was a Dravek and he went under ground and tunled under the wolfs and came up from underneath them and ate them all exaped for the pup he changed bake and walked over to the pup and picked it up and took it to his dad to heal when he showed his dad the pup vilgax was surprised and said son that pup you have is a rare type of werewolfs.  Ben just asked if he can keep him vilgax said yes and they got to work on healing the pup after they got done ben just took the pup to his room and his two girlfriends where waiting for him and when they saw the pup they just said awawaw  and they made a dog bed for the pup and put it in it.

message from auther

sorry its sort trying my best.