Chapter 7

Ever since the talk Legend and I had last week, we been basically understanding each other a little better , it's like our Life is what i always dreamed of when i was younger, I'm a true ride Or die, the peanut to His jelly, I'm his backbone every nigga need a spine right? Right.

"Aye we going out tonight, Drew at my moms "Legend said coming inside the bathroom,where i was using the bathroom.

"Legend! Can you knock next time?"after I did what i had to do i started the shower.

"you act like i never seen you naked before,i hit that shit every night ,but Can i join? " He asked eying my naked body

*Legend Point Of View *

I couldn't help But look Her body just so perfect ,fat ass With the slim waist, Double D perky titties, a smile To die for, a face so beautiful, I gotta be the luckiest man alive.

*Angela Point Of View *

We end up being 2hours late to the club Because of Legend ass, I simply told him one round but we end up going multiple, in the shower, on the sink, bedroom, and wall.

"Damn what took y'all so long? " fire asked

"It's Legend fault " I said giving everybody a hug

"Not my fault you wanted the Di-- "I hit him In his chest so He can stop "what it's true" He said while laughing, having everybody laugh with him but i wasn't.

"Remember that, you on PP" i said while smirking making the girl's laugh

"What's PP? " he asked confused, see Legend cant go a day With out sex, He fein for it and i wish he will go and fuck somebody else he will be on channel 7 news by 5 O'clock, The caption go be Drug lord murdered by girlfriend Because he was cheating "can i have a strawberry Dacquri and 5shots of ciroc please "I told the bartender, while i was Waiting on My Dacquri she brought my shots over.

*Legend Point Of View *

"Aye? We better Go get our girls "Fire said pointing over to Renee and Angela dry humping each other in the corner

"They had a little to much,let them have they fun, but i have something for Angela ass since I'm On PP" See i know what that mean now pussy probation ,I wish her ass would

"Yea you right" at this Point i know me and fire thinking the same thing.

*Renee Point Of View *

"I love you Renee "Angela slurred out

"I love you to " I said

*Legend Point Of View *

"Angela come on "I said picking her up and carrying her out the club, it's going on 1am and she is drunk as fuck, She go regret this shit in the morning.I looked to the side of me to see Angela sleep in the passenger seat, When i pulled up to the house, turning off the car and getting out,going over to the other side to get a sleeping Angela.

"Legend I love you "She said while i walked with her upstairs

*Angela Point Of View *

"WHAT THE FUCK! " I jumped up out my sleep to a loud Legend on the phone

"Can you please be quiet "I told Legend i had a headache out the damn world, I hate hangovers

"YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! " He walked inside the bathroom and slamming The cabnits , after awhile he came out and was going to the dressers slamming them shut

"Legend please "I was on the verge of crying but he just kept making noise, slamming everything, screaming, hollering.