ch18. His Amaryllis

Start from the beginning

"I know you paid the doctor." He told me. "But I can explain." He said. "Well I am trying to understand here." I told him.

"Jessica needed surgery... Erica came to me and asked for my help... I tried to pay but the doctor said how much and I didn't have the money, I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you to pay... I am thankful for you now and I will work to pay you back." He finished and I chuckled. "Everything is being repeated." I whispered. "Dila-"

"So you had a child before me!" I yelled at him. "What?" He asked confused. "You have a child!" I stated again. "No, the only child I do have is Xavier and your baby." He said. "What about Jessica?" I asked him. "Dila, remember Sydney? My mother's friend. She had a granddaughter who I would take care of her financially." He said reminding me.

"What?" I asked confused. "Erica is Emily's bestfriend." He reminded me and I sighed when I remembered. "Yes, oh god! I am relieved." I sighed siting on the bed yet I saw their photos at the hospital. "Wait! How do you explain those then?" I asked him. He looked at the photos and smiled. "You have been stalking me?" He asked.

"No, I was busy. I had my sources." I said waiting for him to answer. "I was just comforting her. I would never ever cheat on the love of my life. I can't even leave you and I also need you and our babies in my life." He looked at the photos. "Also, I didn't try to approach her she did. And you know I can't stand seeing anyone crying. I wanted to tell you but was afraid you would pay or you would think I got back with you just for money which isn't true. I want my life back with you. I want to live happily with you. I really love you so much and would never cheat on you." He said and I sighed relieved.

"Thank god I let you explain." I said as I hugged him tightly. "I am also thankful that you didn't do what I did... you let me explain..." he was kissing my neck. "Ashton my family is out we can't-" I stopped talking when I saw Mason coming in with Xavier walking happily. "Dila! What kind of son do you have?" He asked me and we looked at him confused. "He walked under the dinning table and scared everyone then the whole table turned upside down. He ran away and we chased him. We all are tired so if you could put him in some place where he can't harm himself.... oh god I am out of breath!" He said as I hold Xavier. "You are a naughty little kiddo." I told Xavier who smirked at me. "Let me hold him, I missed him so much." Ashton took him and hugged him tightly while Xavier tried to get away.

I sat on the bed relaxed. After being stressed out because I misunderstood, I think I need to sleep. I was yawning by the time I thought of sleep, and to be honest that what it tooks me to black out.

~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~¤~

"Yeah, she is perfectly fine, she is pregnant... it's okay to sleep all day." Mom was chuckling. "Good to hear that. I was so scared." Ashton whispered. Then I heard Xavier goofing around. I blinked alittle before I see his face right next to mine. He was trying to wake me obviously. He grinned at me and jumped excited. "Oh he woke her up." Mom said.

"What time is it?" I asked them. "It's almost seven in the evening." Mom told me and I had wide eyes. "I missed lunch and dinner... I am hungry." I stated walking to the kitchen. "Well I missed you too." I heard Ashton saying from behind me. "Your baby wants to eat so if you may..." I said as I stuffed my mouth with a waffle that has a lot of chocolate and fruits.

Then I saw pizza, I was in heaven right now. I was eating like there is no Tomorrow. "Calm down, I don't want you to choke." Ashton said as he circled me. "Mhmmm." I didn't care about what he said. I was craving for pickles now. I opened the fridge and took out the jar. I was eating and breathing out of how much that was amazing.

"I think I am full." I declared after a half an hour eating everything. "I should make a lot of money to feed both of you." Ashton said and got him a glare from me. "Well, maybe you shouldn't have married me." I said and stormed out. "Wait! I didn't mean it that way." Ashton turned me around and smashed his lips on mine.