"Oh." Lisa said. "Sehun, Baekhyun, what are you two doing here?" She asked as we neared them. Baekhyun immediately gave us a smile while Sehun stood up, his eyes set on me. I gulped when our eyes met and the side of his lips rose.

"We don't have classes at this time so we decided to walk around, but then Sehun saw Chaeyoung so here we are now." He smiled.

Lisa nodded and glanced at me with a small smirk on her lips. I secretly rolled my eyes.

"I see."

I looked at Sehun and decided to give him a small smile before taking a seat beside my belongings.

"You guys are good at playing volleyball, huh.. Why don't you two join the team?" Baekhyun asked.

Lisa laughed. "We're not that good, Baek."

"No! You guys are good! Right, Sehun?"

"Mmh.." Sehun simply said before taking a seat near me. I consciously looked around and saw some of our classmates looking at our direction.

"Excuse me, guys. I have to use the restroom." Lisa said. I looked at her and was about to tell her that I'm coming with her, but she spoke again. "Just stay here, Chae. I'll be back." She said before walking away, leaving me alone with the two.

"Hey.." Sehun greeted in a low voice.

"Hey," I greeted without looking at him. I reached for my bottled water and removed the bottle cap before drinking.

"You're sweating." I almost choked on my water when he suddenly wiped off the sweat on my forehead using his handkerchief that smelled like his scent. Slowly, I looked at him and found him so focused on my face as he continued on gently wiping the sweat off.

My heart...

After a while, he stopped and looked into my eyes before giving me a small smile. I flushed and quickly looked away from him. I looked around and saw some of my classmates looking at us while whispering to each other. They're obviously talking about us.

"Chaeyoung."

"Y-yes?" I asked while looking down my lap. Why would he do that..

"Do you wanna hang out after class?" I quickly looked at him in surprise. The side of his lips rose and he raised a brow, waiting for my answer. I gulped.

"W-why.."

His brows furrowed for a while before a chuckle escaped his lips. "I just wanna hang out with you." Again. I can feel my heart beating so fast again.

"Uh.. Sure." I answered that made him smile.

"Great." I looked up to him when he suddenly stood up. "See you later." He smirked a bit before walking away. I was left alone with Baekhyun as I watch him walking away with his hands inside his pockets.

"You're going to hang out after class again, huh.." my eyes drifted to Baekhyun when he talked to me.

"Hmm.. The guys said he likes someone from high school." His eyes narrowed a bit as he looks at me. "Could it be you.." my eyes widened in surprise.

"W-what?"

He stared at me for a while before shrugging. "Never mind. Where will you guys hang out?" He asked, smiling.

"I don't know."

"You know what? The rooftop is the best place to hang out. The high school's rooftop, I mean." He said before turning to me with a smile. "Want me to give you some tips?" He asked in a slightly teasing manner.