Chapter 6.7 Yu Sheng

Start from the beginning

“Let the banquet begin!"

Nobles along with other nobles started socializing with each other.

Some of the old Nobles were checking out some of the younger Nobles and high ranking Generals to see if they could connect some string with them.

The single noble men in the banquet were timidly sitting with their family or their friends, others gathered in a group as they discuss whose more beautiful or fitted to be their partner.

But the answer most of them said was Yu Sheng's name, who won't like her as their partner?

Not only is she enchantingly beautiful she is also the Crown Princess of the Empire, future Empress of the Empire.

Hooking such a big fish, they might become her Emperor if she ever took fancy on them.

The single nobles looked at Yu Sheng dreamily, those who are too confident of themselves flashed her ambiguous and flirty looks which Yu Sheng find fun and funny.

Sadly, Yu Sheng already have her Hubby and she love him so much!!

She would really like to try having a harem but she knows that her Hubby is too possessive!

If she ever thought of having a harem her Hubby would definitely cut her thing! Er, skin her alive!

In the other group, the women who were also single or not also looked at the beauties as they check them out. They looked to see if there is someone they fancy among them.

Some of the single women who took fancy on someone bit their lips in anger seeing the man they fancy look at Yu Sheng dreamily.

Who won't, seeing how beautiful she is.

So, they could only watch in jealousy as the man they like look at another woman.

“Little Princess, do you see someone you fancy? The Empress said.

“Father Empress, the person I like is not here." Yu Sheng said honestly.

“Oh my! You already have someone you fancy, my little princess?"

The Empress was surprised hearing her answer. She did not expect that her casual question would be answered with a surprising answer.

"Why did we not know of it?"

“You never ask father."

“Oh ho, how smooth. So, whose the man that had my little princess within his hands?" The Empress teased.

“Well...."

“Tell us, little princess. I promise, if this lad is good we will wed you immediately. Can't let the fish swim anylonger or it will escape." The Emperor said.

“Father..." Yu Sheng pouted cutely.

“So, who is it?"

“He is..."

But before Yu Sheng could answer, she was interrupted by a silk like voice.

“This one greets the Emperor and the Empress. May the Empire be filled with prosperity." A man with snow white hair with silver streaks bowed courteously.

Seeing the man in front of her, Yu Sheng's eyes widened as big as a saucer and her mouth opened wide, in her heart of course.

She is a princess, if she ever did something so stupid she will look silly.

Red eyes clashed with sapphire ones, the world seemed to have stop for Yu Sheng as she stares at the enchanting man before her.

Snow white hair with silver streaks, red ruby eyes, the trait that her Hubby always have in all the world he was reborn into.

His hair and ruby eyes, the thing she can never forget about his every reincarnation.

‘Is he him?' Yu Sheng thought. 'I can't be too sure, the red string is not here with me to confirm if its him. Even though his snow white/silver hair always followed him in every world I can never be too sure. Just like Daimon, he does not have snow white hair but black hair.'

Even though she was thinking this and that, Yu Sheng still wanted to believe that he is her Hubby.

She is already losing it, finding her Hubby, if she does not find him then she may really wreck not only the mountains or set the forest ablaze but destroy the world instead.

Yu Sheng who was staring hard, gave the man the creeps but also a tingling feeling as she stares at him.

He secretly touched his chest and he found out that his heart was beating fast.

The twos lovely mood was not lovely at all in the eyes of other people, Yu Sheng who was staring at the man had ice cold face and eyes.

They thought that her mood drop to the negatives when she saw the man, they could almost see some black aura behind her.

She must really want to kill him, right?

“Prince Shao, thank you for congratulating us." The Empress said breaking the mood.

At what the Empress said, Prince Shao or known as Shao Zhu only smiled wryly as he said more congratulations before leaving.

“Father, who is he?" Yu Sheng could not help but ask.

She tried looking him over at the plot of the story but Yu Sheng did not see any details about him.

It was like, he was not even a part of it.

“Prince Shao? He is the hostage prince from the Revolution 10 years ago. I remember that he was sent here as a hostage for a peace treaty between the two countries, he was only 8 years old at that time though. Poor boy though because the treaty is not really a treaty, it lasted only for 5 years and nothing more. But even so, its not his fault. I even find him pitiful because his country abandoned him so I just let him stay here. Speaking of him, how is his life so far?" The Empress said as she fell into a deep thought.

Yu Sheng felt pity for the man as she look at him in the corner of her eyes, he was sitting alone at a table eating silently like what's happening around him is none of his concern.

“Even though he was abandoned by his country he is still a part of them and this brand will never be erased in his being, pitiful."

'I wonder if he is my Hubby or not.'