OMG BBG RANTARO YOU FILL ME UP SO GOOD😍😫🤤🤤

RANTARO POV

me and kichi were hosting a private party with only us at the house. kokichi insisted that we have to decorate the house in order to take nice pictures everything was done except for the balloons...

i then proceeded to walk over to the ballon inflator in the attic and i had to bring it back to the living room. i placed the ballon inflator and started to get the balloons what kichi didn't know is that i was the worst for this job
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

i had an inflation kink i got off to the thought of me inflating and inflating kokichi until he got bigger and bigger and he pops so i got the balloons and tied them to the inflator i was ready my flagpole was tall, mighty, and not ashamed to be there i then sat in the couch and took out the 8'9 incher i started to stroke myself as some of the balloons popped i grew closer..

....and closer to finishing i kept stroking it harder and harder and the moans weren't the type you could just hide they were loud maybe the house across the street could hear it maybe they didn't i started to think of me as the balloon inflator and kokichi as the balloons.

my penis surprisingly got harder i didn't think it could get more harder than that...! i started to stroke myself more the precum leaking everywhere i was close until....he came

in my beloved kichi walked in on me stroking myself to balloons. "if you wanted me so bad you could've told me..." he said while lightly touching the head of my penis. he started stroking it and as the balloons kept popping kokichi was giving me a blowjob. i couldn't tell which was getting me off more. i then released my white fluids drowning the couch, the balloon inflator, and mostly kokichis face.

"heh...don't you want me to be the balloon and you the inflator my ranrans pretty kinky!" kokichi said. "where did you get that...?" i said confused but also excited. "hey if you wanna do that to me then you can fill me with that sweet...sweet juices of yours..~"kokichi said with hints of lust in his voice. "say that again babygirl~" i said desperately. "hey do you really want this?" i asked as i pulled out my 8'9 inch penis. "YeS! yEs! it's s-so big..." kokichi said. i then pounded kokichis asshole and filled him with my cum.

i was imagining that my cum was the equivalent to helium and kokichi was inflating and inflating..

we both eventually finished and left the scene to go cuddle the party was cancelled after all..

OKAY I MADE THIS OUT OF BOREDOM AND IM NOT INTERESTED IN ANYTHING THIS FANFIC SAYS I MADE THIS AS A JOKE. btw if you want me to make another part i will not hesitate