"Lowkey I am kind of nervous about this," I say to the boys as I skated between them but having some distance between them for safety reasons.

"It's okay to be nervous, I would be too but as long as your having fun and doing your best, that's all that matters. And you got me as your teacher so you'll be fine" Reki says to me which made me smile.

"We got each other's backs, either way, you're not alone," Langa says plainly but that did warm my heart.

"Hey Langa, you think you can use the Reki RSP-Maru here, too?" Reki asks us as Langa moved his board from side to side. RSP...pft...

"What's that?" Langa asks as I bite back my smile how oblivious he is.

"The name of that board! 'Reki Royal Straight Prince-Maru'!"Reki said confidently which made me stifle a laugh from the name.

"That's so tacky, what do you mean, 'Prince-Maru'?" Langa said with a deadpan look on his face.

"You know the girls call you 'prince' right?" I said teasingly as I looked at the blue-haired teen, who was taken by surprise by what I said.

"Aha yes! That's why I came up with that name" Reki said smugly. From what I've been seeing online, Langa and I are a bit popular in the skate net here. Ever since the competition with Shadow and us winning, we gained a lot of attention. But I did see how Langa sparked an interest in many girls. I also got some attention online as well, having my own fanboys which I still find unreal.

"No, they don't" Langa denies as we took a turn on the track.

"I'm telling ya, they do! Even Y/n heard them calling you that? Hell, even Y/n has her own fanboys as well" Reki says with a chuckle. "But of course I'm her number one fan"

I didn't notice Langa's frown at Reki's comment in the end. The blue-haired teen felt an odd feeling from what the redhead said.

"I won't believe it, unless Y/n calls me that too" Langa muttered but it was loud enough for Reki and me to hear which made me blush a lot. Langa widened his eyes in embarrassment for saying that out loud.

"Bahahaha! Well then, Y/n, call him a prince! So he can believe us" Reki laughed as I looked straight ahead with my cheeks tinted red.

"Shut up" I grumbled at the redhead when suddenly someone zoomed so fast between Reki and me; almost causing him to fall. I even got scared as well but thankfully the person who passed between us didn't push or hit me.

"That was dangerous, dude!" Reki scolded as the three of us stopped skating. We looked at the familiar younger boy who was a few feet away from us, this time he wasn't wearing his school uniform.

"You know, trash mobs, are always grouped up," Miya said as he took off his cat hoodie. Oh my is that a tail I see. Catboy~"But I'd be glad to take the stray kitten in, so she won't be tainted by trash like you"

"Hey, why you-" Reki snarled in anger and annoyance as I was taken by the younger boy whos 3 years younger than Reki and me.

"O-oye! Stop with the pet names! I'm older than you kid, have some respect!" I scolded the green-eyed boy who sent me a mischievous grin.

(a/n: Oye is also a Spanish term or slang for Hey, my family who is Hispanic tend to say that a lot lol, especially when it comes to gossiping or scolding someone)

"Do your best with your buddy-buddies practicing, see you around kitten~! Bye, Mr. Slime and Langa!" Miya said as he waved us off before skating away leaving me to just stand there in disbelief.

"Give me a break!" Reki spat out as he got on his board and followed after him.

"Oi, Reki! What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled out making me sigh in annoyance as he the angry redhead skated fastly away from us to go after the Chinen boy.

"We should go follow him," Langa said to me and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah let's go, I haven't seen Reki this annoyed since he lost to Shadow," I say as the two of us skated far behind from Reki and Miya.

"I guess those two are still further ahead," Langa said as we couldn't see Reki nor Miya from a distance.

"I see them! Look, they're up ahead!" I say as I see Miya jump up as his board swiftly turned around and landed gracefully on it. Then I knew exactly what the redhead was going to do. "Oh no"

"What?" Langa asks in confusion.

"I've never seen Reki do that move, he's going to- fall," I say as we see Reki fall in an attempt to do the move Miya did earlier.

"Reki!" Langa yells as we skated towards the fallen redhead.

But while I stopped to go to Reki's aid, Langa continued to skate, following after Miya, which did not end well. While I helped Reki get up, we both agreed to go after Langa who we soon found on the floor on his knees. The straps on his skateboard that kept him in place had broke. Reki and I didn't see Miya since he was already far gone by the time we found Langa. Since today I didn't get hurt at all, I had to play nurse alone this time as I tended both of my dummy's friends' wounds from the falls they had.

*•*•*•*•*•
(Unedited)

Hey lovely readers!

Sorry for the sucky rushed chapter! I really don't know who I want Y/n to end up with 🤧 REKI AND LANGA ARE JUST TOO PERFECT. I can't choose, I don't even know who to choose so I'll leave it up to you guys as the story goes.

Who do you all think should we end up with? I will probably have Miya have a crush on us lolll, it will be a one-sided crush and I highly doubt there will be anything further other than just a friendship because he's younger, and as I said I'm just focusing on Reki and Langa since they're more suitable for Y/n and that's why I'm writing this fic about the two teens.

Anyways thanks for reading! Will be posting the next chapter soon! AND THANKS FOR 5k READS!!! I'm so happy!