💔difference💔

Your pov
After loosing biggie I sat near poppy listening to hickory singing and branch looking sad and hopeless but he always like that "hey (y/n) what is that?" I looked up seeing a big colorful UFO it stopped and surrounded by bubbles branch and hickory tried to run but it took them I look over in panic to see poppy try to pop it, I quickly ran to her to prevent her from popping it until eventually I got stuck in the bubble we tried to break free but only got sucked into the UFO. Until funk music started playing as we were floating above some funk trolls dancing and doing there thing suddenly me and poppy landed safely except hickory and branch I chuckled "welcome to funk city invited by cooper" I looked over seeing a funko troll that looked exactly like cooper but wast cooper "wow hi cooper" poppy greeted "heh he's not cooper I am" I looked behind me seeing the real cooper everyone was confused until finally I figured it out "ooh now I get it cooper has a twin brother" I explained, cooper nodded and walked over next to his brother "I'm prince D and this is king quincy and queen essences" prince D introduce smiling at us "yeah my mom and dad" cooper smiled as his mother gave him kisses on his cheek "wow well it's very nice meeting you and I was wondering if maybe we could create harmony all trolls united together" poppy eagerly said but they didn't look so pleased "we would love to but... anything but that" king quincy said "wait why?" Poppy looked upset abit "prince D mind explaining to her" queen essences kindly said "sure"

After the explaining

"I..I didn't know this" poppy said looking down disappointed and suddenly quickly went to happy "but we can still be in harmony after all were all the same trolls" "but....were not the same" king quincy said "it's why our strings are different they reflect our different music" queen essences said, I began to think she's right..I can't change who I am no matter how hard I try until the alarms went off and some type of gate shielded the funk string "the rock trolls have arrived" prince D said running to the entrance we followed but I held poppy hand to not leave her behind "guys follow me" cooper gestured us to follow him we did we stopped as he played a funk piano putting us inside a bubble"no cooper no let us help you" poppy pleaded as we floated outside "um guys" branch pointed to bard and her trolls entering the funk ufo I was frozen in fear and anger but I hid it "poppy we need to go home" branched said "no I'm not giving up like you" poppy faced him "giving up? I want to protect my friends and family but this is getting out of hand" branch suggested "I don't care were going back" "NO POPPY BIGGIE, PRINCE D, QUEEN ESSENCE WAS RIGHT" branched yelled "branch that enough" I facecing him furrowing my eyebrows "THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSNISS (Y/N)" branch snapped "SHE NEEDS TO UNDERSTAND THAT DIFFERENCES MATTER" branch yelled agian "NO IT DOESN'T" I yelled back "WHAT DO YOU KNOW (Y/N) YOUR NOTHING LIKE US I DONT EVEN KNOW IF YOUR EVEN ON OURSIDE OR NOT" I jumped back abit by his outburst until his voice calmed down Abit "you don't belong with us (y/n) you never had" poppy eyes widen hearing that from branch so did mine, branch looked me in the eyes feeling guilty until the bubble popped I stood there with my face looking down at ground "w-wait (y/n) I didn't mean to-" "your right branch" I mumbled I lifted my head showing my now teary watery eyes poppy looked at me with sad eyes even branch "I may be different from you guys but...that doesn't mean I don't have feelings...HERE" I ripped off my friendship necklace that branch made me and threw it at his face "TAKE YOUR FAKE FREINDSHIP IM BETTER OFF WITHOUT FRIENDS" I shouted and ran off crying "(y/n) wait!" Poppy yelled out for me but I ran even faster no knowing where I was going until I was knocked out unconscious.