Chapter 23

Excuse the errors. Thanks if you're already here. ❤

______

Several minutes have passed by ever since Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan left, still Gulf did not stop grinning nor did he stopped gushing about how much of a gentleman Wang Yibo was.

Obviously, Gulf was happy for his friend. But Mew found himself getting disturbed. Perhaps, he was jealous. And it was reasonable because ever since he landed his eyes on Gulf, he had been  mesmerised by Gulf's beautiful features. It was almost appalling for him that he didn't recognise this masterpiece before when he was always beside him.

The night felt extravagant at some point but realising he was seated among the best people he could ever imagine, Mew felt comforted. Gulf's friends, Mild and Alison were a happy factor that added to the eventful gathering and the subtle flirting gesture from Gulf send him on a ride.

A couple of years ago, he was infatuated with him. But this time, he was certain that there was much more than a fling. His heart has never beaten as fast as it did, for anyone else except for Gulf. It was a thunder struck when he saw Gulf in his exquisite black and white suit while the red tie added to its perfection. Somehow it shocked him when he realized how much he desired Gulf and his touch.

"Hey bro,” Suddenly Joe, who had went over to grab a drink returned, coming over to hand him a drink. “The night seems to be just getting wilder” Joe said pointing towards the crowd.

Mew nodded. There was indeed a lot getting unfolded in the hall- dancing, singing, drinking but above all - happy. “Well, I'm not surprised...after all it is me who is hosting it” Mew jokingly responded.

Joe then slapped him on the back. “Stop with your narcissism already” He chuckled. “Gulf, manage your man!” He shoved a beer in front of Gulf's face who looked amused. “Here, drink it. You need it more than anyone in this room.”

Mew's heart went soft when Joe addressed him as 'Gulf's man'. It felt soothing and the smile that plastered across Gulf's face puckered his heart.

Gulf reluctantly took the bottle and placed it on the table, “I'm not sure I'd love to get drunk tonight.” he said meekly eyeing at Mew.

Mew raised his hand to adjust his collar. “Well, if you're worried, I will take care of you. So, if you want to drink, you should. After all, this party is mainly for you" He said meaningfully. It was true, he had Gulf in his mind the whole time he was planning and setting it up.

"What?" Joe amused.

"We heard that loud and clear". Mild joined in from the other end of the table  and the table burst laughing.

Gulf's cheeks and ears turned bright red  and ended up dropping the beer on the ground.

"Who's nervous now?" Mild shouted.

"Oh, come on... leave the poor man alone". Joe said.

“Guys-uh,” Gulf grinned, “I think I need a washroom”

“Are you sure? It's on the right of this floor but if you're not comfortable here, take the fourth floor. ” Mew picked up the beer from the ground and handed it to him.

“Alright, excuse me,” he said eagerly and quickly stood up and turned around. But the next moment Joe's wine were all spilt over his white shirt.

A lot of sudden reaction came from the table making Gulf more shy and awkward that he rushed outside without glancing back even once.

Mew could tell, his man was nervous. Although, he felt sorry for the fitting shirt that elegantly suit Gulf, he only watched in silence adoring the quirky side of Gulf.