"Well... I guess I am..." I looked at them both waiting to see their reactions.

"I kinda figured... How come you never told me?" Chaeyoung smiled warmly at me.

"Or me? I mean come on, I told you both I was gay..."

"Well I don't know, I didn't really figure it out until now. Jennie is the first person I've ever had feelings like this for. And they only grow more and more..."

"You should tell her how you feel Lisa." Jisoo gave me an assuring grin.

"Guys, she's Jennie Kim. There's no way she would go for someone like me. She could have anyone she wants. Why would she want some loser like me?" I frowned again.

Chaeyoung slapped me. Ouch, she slaps pretty hard.

"What was that for?!" I mumbled, rubbing the spot on my arms where she hit me.

"Because you know what you just said was bull. Anyone with eyes could see that she wants you. And Lisa, how many times do we have to tell you that you aren't a loser? You're amazing."

"I just don't think I even have a shot with her... She's so perfect... and I'm just me."

"And who you are is amazing," Jisoo added.

No matter how crappy I felt about myself, they always made me feel better. Maybe I do have a shot with Jennie.

"I'll admit, I didn't like Jennie. But I do now. I see that she isn't like her friends. She isn't a fake, rude, stuck-up bitch like they are. She's different than they are, and I think she could be really good for you Lisa." Chaeyoung smiled at me.

I knew if I didn't have a chance with her, Chaeyoung would be upfront with me about it. And it seems like she's being sincere and honest, so maybe I should tell Jennie how I feel? I really don't know... I don't know what I would do if Jennie didn't feel the same way.

"But why would she like someone like me?" I objected.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea that someone like her, would like someone like me. I just really don't believe it... My thoughts are all jumbled. One minute I think I might have a shot with her, the next I'm positive that she will reject me. Ugh, love is so tough.

"Don't even get us started on the reasons that she likes you. You need to have more self-confidence." Jisoo frowned.

I knew it made them upset when I talked bad about myself, but I can't help it. Self-confidence is definitely something that I need more of.

I looked over and saw Jennie at her usual table with her friends. I missed her and wished she was eating lunch with us. I had gym next, and then I had my last period with her. English, was the only class that I had with her. I wondered why she was sitting over there with them when she could be sitting over here with me.

"You miss her, don't you?"

It's like Chaeyoung can read my mind sometimes.

"Yeah, I do..." I frown.

So far, it looked like she was acting like she didn't even know me. But then the unexpected happened, our eyes made contact, and she waved! I can't believe it, she actually waved at me. Maybe she does actually like me.

I smile at her and wave back. She has no idea how happy that made me.

"See, she does like you. Miss queen be isn't acting like she doesn't know you in front of her friends." Chaeyoung smiled at me.