Episode 9: "New Threat"

Start from the beginning

King George V: Don't be cowards, For Her Majesty! Fire!

Everyone in her fleet started to fire, alerted the nearby Ironblood ships.

Deutschland: Enemy! Fire!

All of the training Ironblood ships fired but both sides miss their shots.

Graf Spee: A new enemy again?! Damn, they're probably super mad at us for killing their Queen....

King George V: We are, you traitors! Fire!

This time, King George V gets an accurate shot at Gneisenau giving her light-medium damages. Meanwhile other ships still gets miss shots.

Deutschland: Feur!

Deutschland finally got an accurate shot on King George V damaging her first and second guns.

Gneisenau: At least i have the IEAPA-1B ammunition to sink her immediately... Haha... Feur!

Gneisenau accurate fires at King George V giving her heavy damages to point she's sinking.

King George V: AHHHH!!! All ships focus on both Gneisenau and their new H-39 ship! I'm reloading!

Prince of Wales: Sister, let me cover you, Fire!

Upon her command, Hood, Renown, Repulse, and Belfast fired and all got their accurate shots giving Gneisenau medium-heavy damages.

Meanwhile far away from the battlefield....

Akagi: What's that!? Fire? Amagi nee-sama! Let's check that area!

Amagi: Let's check it, Kaga, Yukikaze, amd Shigure let's go.

Yukikaze: Hopefully it's not just a fire but a enemy! They wouldn't stand a chance against me!

All of them came to check the smoke coming far away fo check if it's just fire or a battle.....

On the battlefield.....

Gneisenau: AGH!!!!! Retreat! Deutschland, please cover us!

Deutschland: Got it! Feur!

Upon fire, she targeted Wales, damaging her first main turret and temporarily disabling her second main turret.

Prince of Wales: You'll die for hurting Her Majesty! Fire!

Wales fires, damaging Deutschland's main turret.

Meanwhile Hood, and others fired too, but missed.

Prince of Wales: Huh!? Enemy aircraft incoming!!

AA's tries their best to shoot down Sakura planes but none of the planes got shot down, giving Prince of Wales, and Duke of York medium damages.

Prince of Wales: AHHHH!!!

Duke of York! AGH!

Gneisenau: Huh? Who bombed them?

Akagi: We, 1st Carrier Division have come to help you!

Amagi: We'll cover you!

Gneisenau: Thank God! Thank you guys!

Prince of Wales: they have reinforcements! Retreat!

Before they could've retreat, torpedoes from Yukikaze, and Shigure managed to inflict medium-heavy damage Prince of Wales, King George V and Duke of York.

Yukikaze: Hmph! You cowards! I told you wouldn't stand against, I the Great Yukikaze!

Commander's Office: