Back Story

" 𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕒 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕩 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖?" 𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕟..𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝔸𝕚𝕟'𝕥 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕚𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖, 𝕟𝕠...𝕀 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, " 𝕆𝕗 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕩 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖", 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕, "𝕀'𝕞 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 " - 𝕎𝕖𝕥 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕫

𝙿𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚗

𝟷𝟿𝟼7

𝙻𝚘𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝙾𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕

Laughter and yells were heard all around the playground as kids ran around and played to their heart's content. Little Brianna sat by herself reading a children's book but every now and then she would glance and see her big brother play and fool around with some other kids. It wasn't like she didn't want to play with the other kids, they just wouldn't ever let her. She was too much of a "baby" for them to play with her so she kept to herself during recess.

In reality, Brianna was just shy and quiet, which was apparently a bad combo to have at 7 years old.

Currently, it was the day of presentations. The class had to do a school project on any science topic of their choice and the siblings had chosen the food group. The requirements were simple and all they had to do was explain their topic in any creative way possible. But something happened. As soon as recess ended and the kids headed back to class, they had noticed that Brianna's diorama had been smashed to pieces with only one part of her project being left behind.

To any adult or teenager, this would've just pissed them off but too small little kids, this was a big deal. To second graders, this was the worst thing possible.

Brianna had felt her eyes tear up while the teacher tried to comfort the small "grieving" child when all of a sudden a boy's laugh was heard making everyone look in his direction. Apparently, that's all the teacher needed as evidence to conclude that Steven Hyde was the culprit and began to scold him in front of the whole class while Steven turned red from embarrassment. Brianna tried to wipe the tears off her eyes when she felt two small hands hug her from behind.

She turned slightly to see if was her brother, Eric.

"I'm sorry Bri," Eric said as he had a guilty-looking expression, that Brianna thought meant he just felt sorry for her. Brianna just sniffled and hugged him back.

After that "eventful" situation happened and lunch came around, Brianna decided she would talk to Steven and just see why he did it. She felt bad that everyone in the class was now being mean and that the teacher yelled at him so she decided to go look for him. As she searched the playground, she saw a figure of a boy crouching down by a tree that was the furthest away from the playground with his back facing everyone.

As she got closer, she heard sniffing and realized that Steven was crying quietly. He hadn't noticed the little girl until she kneeled down in front of him and with a handkerchief gently whipped his tears. At first, he was shocked and then he got embarrassed and quickly turned his head and cleared his throat as if he hadn't been crying.

"What are you doing," the seven-year-old asked as he stared baffled at the girl. She just looked at him with worried eyes and asked if he was okay. He was confused, why would she ask that? Why wasn't she mad at him too?