wtf?

Asta and Yami were fighting Dante when Asta screamed:"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING THIS FATHER?"

Dante:"HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM YOUR FATHER?"

Asta:"SO I AM RIGHT?"

Dante:"YES YOUR RIGHT YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU ARE MY SON SO WHAT WILL YOU DO NOW?"

Asta:"Anti-gravity magic:Presence of the fucking anti demon king"

Yami:"Kid you already knew how to do this right? If so why didn't you do it?"

Asta:"I wanted to know the truth"

Yami:"Alright,  have a nice day"

Asta:"Now father I'm going to give you something you forgot years ago!"

Dante:"What?"

Asta:"Your god damn milk! You didn't come back because that little shit was running away from you?"

Dante:"I regret having you but your right I couldn't find the milk so I searched it in the Spade Kingdom but I became evil"

Asta:"Anti-magic: Talk no jutsu"

Dante :" Now I've become a better man, thanks son, let's go eat something."

Asta:"Alright Dad let's go eat something"

Yami, the black bulls:'WTF JUST HAPPENED?'

Zeno arrived just to witness that scene and it went like:'Fuck this shit I'm out'

Vegance:'what have my eyes just saw?'

Lucifero got prisoned in the five leaf grimoire where in the night he got beaten up by Liebe and Asta because Asta knows who killed his mother.

Asta became the wizard king.

End