wait, you wanted fake blood?

DARK CONTENT

Noelle:" oh he's my boyfriend"

Sister Lily:" Did he give me the staff ?"

Noelle:" Yes, he got you the wolf costume, the power drill and 12 gallons of blood"

Sister Lily:"wow where do you find 12 gallons of fake blood?"

Noelle:"You wanted fake blood? I'll go call my boyfriend"

Sister Lily:' I'm concerned about her boyfriend mental health'

Then the church heard Asta say:" you wanted fake blood? Noelle today you won't get your cuddles!"

The church:" Asta has a Silva as his girlfriend and he's the one who took 12 gallons of blood?!!"

Sister Lily:"Now I'm really worried"

Yuno:"I think we should take Asta and Liebe a therapist"

Sister Lily:" who is Liebe?"

Yuno:"It's seems like he's the demon that lives in the grimoire of Asta and he is even the step-brother of Asta because Asta mother before she died she adopted Liebe and that's a part of the story"

Sister Lily:"This is pretty messed up"

Yuno:" You should see those two when they talk in Demon language,I don't know what they say but I'm pretty sure I don't want to know".

Sister Lily:"I'm pretty sure no ones wants to know"

Meanwhile in the distance you can hear

Noelle say:"at least did you get something good from the dead bodies?"

Asta:"I can forgive you because at least I got some good food to eat and if you want I can give you some"

The church(expect Yuno):"Now he's a cannibal?"

Yuno :"Yes, he was a cannibal even as a child, I can say that when I found it ,  it wasn't  in the best of the conditions and before you ask I swear you don't want to know."

Sister:"It's better if we stop right here this conversation don't you think?"

Yuno:"yeah"

Again in the distance we can hear Asta ask:"Liebe do you want some human flesh?

Liebe:"Yes thank you, one arm for me"

Noelle:"For me a leg"

Asta(happy):"well I'll take the other arm and then we can cook it."