Immortal Asta AU

*One shot and if you want I can make it a story in the future*

Dark content, Gore?

Asta was magicless but he could do something that others couldn't: Die and STILL FELL ALIVE and he keeps regenerating so he can't die even if you burn his cells.

And he doesn't really feel pain.

Let's just say Asta died multiples times.

Death 1

When he was a kid he got attack by a boar and he lost like most of his body.

His lower part of the body was missing so, he could see his stomach and others beautiful things.

Asta was like:'I lost most of my body,interesting, now I can study my own body!'

While he was thinking that his body was regenerating itself.

Death 2

He fell from a tree and smashed his head on rock.
Asta was like:'noice'

Death 3

When he was training with kid Yuno (the Princess), the princess sent to Asta a wave too much strong and Asta flew away and he got his heart pierced by a portion of shaft.

Yuno wasn't in sight so Asta simple removed the piece out of his chest and was like:'First time I got pierced there'

Death ???

He was at the village of Magma and his body was at his limit so at some point Asta kept getting pierced by ice like it was nothing but HE ALWAYS COMES BACK.

Death ????

Versus Vetto in the Water Temple he actually died multiples times but he doesn't give two fucks.

First time got his arm cutted off so with the blood he lost he should be dead but he grow one back.

Second time when he tried to beat the shit out off Vetto so Vetto fucking pierced his chest with his magic but then Asta hit him in the head with his sword knocking him out.

Third time when Vetto tried to be a kamikaze but he tried to contain the bug ball of magic and meanwhile doing so he got burned up too much to a human to sustain.
The fourth while he was trying to reach Vetto from the ball Yami used his dimensional slash and other then Vetto cutted Asta in half, but Asta was like 'New experience' and then turned around and gutted Yami screaming "BE GLAD I CAN'T DIE OR YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED ME!"

Yami:"Kid, just how many fucking times did you die?"

Asta:"Only here 4 then don't count before coming in the magic knights I've stopped counting at 1000"

The black bulls:'This kid has serious problems'

*I hope you liked it*