"Smart ass," I said as I hit his shoulder. "How did you get to jump on the sale before I even knew it was on the market?"

"I might have called in a few favours with some clients I've met," he shrugged like it's no big deal. "Come on, let's check it out. No doubt you have already started mentally making plans as we stand here."

I absolutely had. I had already started imagining the weddings and engagements, the birthday parties and family celebrations that could be held here. I knew exactly the marketing plan I wanted and pictured my website with the most amazing pictures of this venue everywhere. There was so much potential and it was mine to do what I please with.

I enjoyed my accounting job, I thought it was what I wanted to do once upon a time and it earns me great money. However I learnt partway through college that small business management is what I really enjoyed, and after helping organise a number of social events, I realised I had a knack for event planning.

Together we approached the building where there were beautiful large barn doors to step through. Joey pulled them open and took my hand to lead me inside. It was dark, the windows being blacked out probably to preserve the building while it wasn't in use. Mental note- remove those ASAP to check out this places full potential.

From beside me, Joey flicked on some lights and I just about fell over when in front of me our closest family and friends all stood, yelling "Surprise!" As they through confetti and popped party poppers in our direction.

"Omg! What's all this?" I exclaimed, covering my mouth with my hands as I saw the beaming faces of all the Cameron's, plus Harper's new man Kane, Ryder's girlfriend Lucy, Ali and Ryan- because yes, that happened!- and my favourite little person, Beau.

I turned to Joey, completely amazed that he not only had purchased my dream building for me and the business we first thought of so many years ago and I dreamt of making a reality would now be, but he got all our favourite people together to celebrate.

Only as I turned to him, I watched as he knelt down on one knee as there was a collective gasp from all the women in the room.

I think I stopped breathing for a moment as my mind registered what was happening. I always knew this is what we wanted, but I didn't think it would happen so soon.

He took my hands in his. "Morgan Walters, you walked into my life this tall, sexy, blonde beauty who wanted nothing to do with the cocky basketballer that I was. I'm incredibly grateful we pushed past each other's facade and found the sort of love that everyone dreams of finding one day. Every morning that I wake up beside you, I thank whoever deemed me lucky enough to have you. You're strong, determined, incredibly beautiful and you keep me in line. I love you so much and there's no one else I want to do life with," tears shon in his eyes as he spoke. Then shakily removed a blue velvet box from his pocket.

"Morgan, will you marry me?"

Without even looking at the ring, I nodded my head frantically as Joey stood up, wrapped me up in his arms and spun me around on the spot.

"Yes!" I cried in complete happiness as he put me back down and dug his head into the crook of my neck.

"Yes?" He questioned again quietly, just to make sure.

"Yes, you big idiot!" I said, pulling away slightly and holding his face in my hands. "It's always been you and me forever. I can't wait to marry you Joey."

We unwrapped ourselves and Joey fumbled about opening up the box again where I finally looked down at the ring he had chosen. It was perfect for me. A delicate princess cut diamond on a slim white gold band wrapped with a petite row of diamonds. Understated, but beautiful, elegant and sparkled under the lights.

Once he put it on my finger, I captured his lips with mine. We were so lost in our moment together that we almost forgot about everyone else watching and probably filming the whole thing until Sophia broke free first, hugging us while she sobbed, telling us how incredibly happy she was and how she didn't even know that Joey was planning this.

Eventually we made our way to the rest of the group where we were wrapped up in hugs of congratulations, and all the women begged to see my ring.

Finally, Joey and I found our way back to each other. As Harper and Ali passed around glasses of champagne to everyone and an apple juice to Beau.

"So I was thinking, your first event to plan here could be our wedding?" Joey suggested slyly.

"Sounds perfect to me!" I beamed.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed this little feel good bonus chapter and it made you smile. There is one more to come in the next few days. <3
If you've loved this story, please feel free to share it around with your friends!

 <3If you've loved this story, please feel free to share it around with your friends!