𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚

Start from the beginning

Time skip

Authors POV

Juyeon arrived to Jennie's house. She came out wearing a nice cropped hoodie with some high waisted jeans.

You can see juyeon smiling at her. "WAIT" he yelled running out of the car. "WHAT?" Jennie said confused.

Juyeon opens the door for Jennie while smiling. Jennie rolls her eyes while saying "your such a dork" and fluffs his hair. "I know I am" Juyeon winks.

"Nice outfit today!" She said blushing "oh you like what you see huh?" Juyeon said teasing

Jennie proceeds to stick her tongue out.

Time skip

Jennie's POV

We arrived at school. I basically stared at Juyeon the whole time. The way he drives with one hand on the steering wheel and his other hand calmly laying down.

I wish he would but his hand on my thigh like real couples but that's probably asking for to much and I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

Before I got out of the car, Juyeon quickly put his backpack on and ran to my side opening the door for me. "You know I can open my own door right? So you don't have to" I said calmly smiling at his eyes. "Well what type of gentlemen would I be to let my future girlfriend open her own door when I can simply do it for her" he said smiling with a serious face at the same time with his dimple popping out.

"Shall we go my lady" he said with his hand out

I get out and I grabbed his hand holding it and when I looked up he was in shocked. Like he wasn't expecting me to hold it. "What I can't hold your hand?" I said sticking my tongue out

He then chuckles and we start walking.

Time skip

Authors POV

They all met at the the lunch table. Jungkook and Rosie came and then Sunwoo and Joy. Jennie and Juyeon were already there about to start eating.

"Can't wait for us?" They all said looking at Jueyon and Jennie laughing.

"No I'm hungry" Jennie said eating

"HAHA okay then" they all said looking at Jennie

"So you guys ready for the dance after school?" Jungkook said with a curious face

"Yep!" Jueyeon and Jennie said looking at each other

"Always I'm going with you!" Rosie said grabbing Jungkook hand

"Uh I don't know if I'm going" Sunwoo said looking away from Rosie and Jungkook.

"What why?" Jueyeon said

"Yeah why" Joy said back looking all sad

"Because dances are lame and I don't have a date" Sunwoo replied

"You have Joy?" They all said looking at Joy and Sunwoo.

*joy blushed*