"Come back here," he says and I stop. He has to be playing with me right now. Please tell me this is a fucking joke. Yes I like him but he is dangerous and evil and I can't be with him. And now that I have family I definitely can't be with him. Just because he 'likes' me doesn't mean he will let me have my freedom and let me do what I please. For example, right now he's trying to 'protect' me instead of asking me what I want.

I turn around and look at him. "Come to bed" he demanded but I didn't move. He can't just be ordering me around. He knows I will fucking leave in a heartbeat.

"Don't make me say it again" he said. I didn't want him hurting himself so I walked to the bed. He's lucky my father fucking shot him or else I'd be running right now.

He grabs my hand and pulls me in. I lay down and look at his chest. He was shot on the right side. There was a huge bandage covering it up. I switched sides by getting on top of him and moving over. He looked confused but also had a little smirk.

"I didn't want to hurt you," I say softly as I lay on the left side of his chest. He pulled me a little more into him. I was closer than ever to his heart and I could hear it beating. I put my hand around his stomach and his heart bested even faster. Is he really getting nervous by my soft touch? His heartbeat slows down and I move against and it beats faster. I really do have an effect on Kilo.

Why is this so awkward for me? Why can't I just accept the fact that my husband likes me? Why not just admit my feelings? What the fuck is holding me back?

I look up to see his eyes closed. Gosh, I can't get over how cute he looks in his sleep. It's like a whole different person. His face is totally different. Instead of his angry frown, he has a small warm smile. His eyebrows aren't furrowed. What makes Kilo so cold. He is always mad and pissed about something or someone. You barely see him smile or having a good time. But these last few days have been different. He's been soft. It's probably because he was shot. I like this but I don't and I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

This can go two ways. Kilo's feelings could fade away and he could let me go on March 24, 2021, and I'd be happy and gone. Or I could say 'I like you too' and we could be together. I would be taking big risks being with the Don of The Italian Mafia and this gangster lifestyle would get ten times worse. I also would have him controlling me even more trying to keep me safe. Do I really want that? I read about the Mafia and it's not something people want to be involved in. I don't care if Kilo is the Don I still think it's a big ass dangerous risk. Being his wife is already a risk. I'm an asset to him. I gotta really think this through. But maybe he's right. I do need the protection. Even if we separate I will be his ex-wife and since it looks like he cares about me I'm always in danger.

I pull up the covers because I was cold. He wasn't keeping me warm. Kilo was also cold. I extend the blankets to make sure he has some and I close my eyes. It's only like four o'clock and we are already in bed.

I woke up to see it was only 8 pm. Kilo wasn't in bed anymore. Good, I did not have time to be trying to get out of his grip. I get up and stretch.

Walking out of the room I bump into someone. I look up and see Madison.

"Just came to wake you up girl," she says hugging me.

I hug her back "Why?"

She released me "Your husband says you guys are going back to New York," she says and I then fully wake up.