chapter three

"You really should come over more often, you know." I said after a while of silence while we actually watched the movie. "I miss you sometimes. You're the only family I've got. I have Robin, and I love her to death, but its nice to talk to my bro sometimes too." I said, smiling at him. He looked at me, seriously for once and nodded.

"I promise I'll come visit. I might even bring the suit. That would be sick, don't you think?" 

I nodded, "Thanks, Tony."

"It'll be unannounced, of course, because I don't think you've ever warned me that you're coming. I just turn around one day and you're suddenly there." he said. I smirked. "Turning up unannounced is such a power move. And you know me, I exude power." Tony looks me up and down, gives me a deadpan look and turns back to the TV. I start laughing and so does he. 

We went back to watching the movie and at the same moment, reached out and hit each others shoulders, making intense eye contact before nodding. "I'm Anakin, you're Obi-Wan. Go." I  said hurriedly. We both got up form the sofa, me standing on the floor and Tony on the sofa. He had grabbed the TV remote while I had picked up a Wii controller.  We looked towards the TV and waited for the moment. Suddenly it was there and we began.

"Its over Anakin, I have the high ground!" Tony shouted, pointing his remote at me. I clutched the Wii remote in my hand and looked up at him. 

Due to the noise coming from the TV and our own laughing, we didn't hear the hanger door open, or notice the people standing there.

"You underestimate my power!" I shouted back, trying to look angry by squinting my eyes and pursing my lips while trying not to grin, and I could see Tony try to contain his laughter at by face.

"Don't try it." Tony said at the same time as Obi Wan on the TV said it.

I then proceeded jump up, lift my leg and bend my neck - grimacing in the process- in a very bad attempt at a pretend front flip and landed right in front of Tony, who was laughing as he swung his TV remote at me knees. I fell to the ground at the same time Anakin on screen did and Tony lifted his remote again to 'cut of my left arm'. 

I tried to scream, but I couldn't stop laughing, so it came out as a scream-laugh. Beside me Tony fell to the ground, clutching his stomach with laughter as he tried to say something.

"Y-you.....your face!!" he laughed, rolling on the floor beside me. We stayed there for a few minuets, collecting ourselves when I first noticed them. They were standing by the door to the hanger, staring at us, or rather me, open mouths with confused looks on their faces.

"Hello, there." I said, still grinning. Tony looked up at me, confused before he spotted the Avengers. He hastily stood up and looked between them and me.

"How long you guys been standing there?" He asked, a slight tinge of red creeping up his neck.

"Since 'It's over Anakin, I have the high ground.'" Rhodey said, watching Tony with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh."

"You've got to own it, Tony." I said, standing up from the floor and patting him on the back. "It's a cool scene, who can judge us for reenacting it?" I said, looking over at the Avengers who were still standing there stoically. "Surely you're not judging us are you?" I asked in disbelief. "Tony are they judging us? If so, get yourself some new friends." I shook my head in slight disapproval.

"No judgement here, just wondering who the hell you are." Rhodey said again. The rest of the Avengers nodded.

"Sounds pretty judge-y to me." I whispered to Tony, who laughed softly.

"We can hear you." Steve Rogers said. "I know." I grinned cheekily at them as I walked up and reached out my hand to Steve who was standing at the front.

"Hi, I'm Diana. Tony's sister." When they all looked from me to Tony, back and forward I wasn't surprised. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Sam Wilson checking me out , so I turned to him, maintaining eye contact until he looked away, smirking the whole time.

"Tony, you have a sister! Since when?" Rhodey asked, not looking all too happy his best friend had hidden something like that from him.

"1985, baby." I said, winking at Rhodey who looked like his world was collapsing around him.

"Why didn't we know about this?" Natasha asked, speaking for the first time.

This time Tony walked forwards and stood beside me. "Don't look at me, she was the one who didn't want anyone knowing. As if she's a secret agent or something." He muttered. 

They all turned to me now.

"Wanted to live out of the spotlight". I explained simply. "I would be too charming anyway, so I've just done the media a favor really." I said, giving them all a long look.

"Well, she's definitely Tony's sister." Steve said. "Nice to meet you, Miss. Stark." I nodded at him, although he was unnecessarily formal and I wasn't actually a Miss.

"Wait, so all this time you've had a sister who no one in the world knows about....and now she's here?" Bruce Banner said, looking between me and Tony. He nodded. "Good observation, Banner." Tony deadpans. "She's decided to let people know who she is. Check the internet, it'll say by now." 

Wanda Maximoff pulls out her phone and typed on it before showing the others what she had found. I went to look as well and saw they were indeed on my new Wikipedia page. It didn't say much, just that Tony and I had grown up very close and that I lived in upstate New York.

They all went to sit down in the sofa and got to talking.

"So, Diana. What do you do?" Bruce asked shyly. "I have a pottery studio upstate."

"That's interesting. So, you're an art person then? Wouldn't think that about a Stark now would you." Clint Barton said, butting in before Bruce could answer. "Did your parents help you get started, then?"

"It's people like you, Clint Barton, who are the reason I didn't want to be known to the public." I said, giving him a glare. I could see Natasha smiling.