thank you so much seokjin

i will get u that date with koo

seokjin

thanks bestie 🤩

-

"where we going appa?" minji asked as yoongi put on his shoes "we're going to the store" yoongi said, minji hummed "wanna stay home and play" minji frowned, yoongi sighed "i know but i have to go buy you a backpack, you have school tomorrow" yoongi said, minji froze "no! wanna stay with appa!" she kicked her legs and started screaming "hey, no screaming, it's going to be okay" yoongi said, minji crossed her arms "fine"

yoongi frowned upon seeing the girl so sad, he felt bad now but how could he make it better? "how can appa make you feel happy?" he asked, setting the girl on his lap "don't know" minji mumbled, yoongi frowned "i'll buy you a toy at the store but we have to go, okay?" yoongi asked, minji nodded and stood up.

-

"how is school? is it fun?" minji asked in the car, yoongi hummed "sometimes it's fun but you mostly learn a lot of things" yoongi said, minji kept wondering what happened at school "what does appa do at school?" minji asked, "appa goes to big kid school, so it's hard to explain, i like it though" yoongi said as he parked in the parking lot of a store.

"will i go to big kid school?" minji asked as she walked towards the store, her small hand in yoongi's large one "one day you will, don't worry about it right now, you have a long time until then" yoongi smiled, ruffling her hair.

minji's hair was growing out and she didn't like it long unlike most girls, it benefitted both of them because it was easier for yoongi to style and made minji happy. minji has some... interesting choices of expressing herself, making yoongi draw small stars on her cheeks or trying on boy's clothing, not that yoongi minded.

"okay, im going to let you pick out a backpack. whichever you want" yoongi said, minji smiled and looked through the backpacks. she found one that she liked, it was a peppa pig one of course.

"okay, it's pretty minji, great choice!" yoongi smiled, putting it in the cart, minji giggled "thank you appa"

-

"can i have a pack of cigarettes?" yoongi asked, pointing to a specific brand he wanted, minji was looking at some candy, not paying attention to what yoongi was doing "can i see your id?" the cashier asked, yoongi nodded and took it out of his wallet, handing it to the cashier, he then got the pack of cigarettes which made him happy.

-

"i'm nervous appa" minji frowned, she didn't want to go to school "i know you are, but you have to go. it's going to be okay, appa gets really nervous too, if you ever feel like it's getting out of control, i need you to talk to me, i won't judge you" yoongi said, he knew there was a high chance minji would inherit his anxiety and depression and he did not like that.

"okay appa, can you open my candy bar?" minji asked, stretching her arm out to hand yoongi her candy bar "when we get home so you don't make a mess"

-

seokjin

i got the school supplies

yoongi

ok ok i got the backpack

minji's rlly nervous :(

seokjin

ah :(

she's gonna be okay, she's smart and cool so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yoongi

what if she gets bullied

seokjin

well im beating some kids up yolo

yoongi

SEOKJIN

seokjin

WHAT

YOU ASKED AND I ANSWERED

yoongi

💀

seokjin

anyways im omw to your house

is minji still anxious

yoongi

yes

she'll be ok tho

she's just watching peppa pig and asking me about school

seokjin

im sure she will

will u be able to pick her up and drop her off tmrw

yoongi

yes

i decided imma work nightshifts monday-friday and day shifts saturday and sunday so that way i can drop her off and pick her up and it puts less pressure on you

seokjin

you don't have to worry about me

DOES THAT MEAN I HAVE TO HELP WITH HER HW

yoongi

oops

maybe i can, i start work at 4 and i pick her up at 3

seokjin

good bc once i helped my cousin with his homework and he failed.

anyways im outside, open up

-

seokjin carried the heavy school supplies inside "you bought a lot" yoongi mumbled, seokjin nodded "she is gonna run out of art supplies eventually" seokjin said, minji stared from afar. there was so much to take to school.

"thank you hyung" yoongi smiled, seokjin nodded "no problem yoongi" he said, yoongi would have to organize it later in minji's backpack.

"so..about the date with jungkook"

-

hii, im so excited for what's coming hehe. please stay safe and healthy everyone. qotd: will minji have a good day at school? sorry if its bad and sorey for mistakes