"I wonder what you would look like as a rope bunny." You whispered, watching him close his eyes and open his mouth slightly.

You smirked and let go of him to sit straight again.

He opened his eyes and looked at you in frustration.

"Why?" He asked, sounding as if he would start to cry any second.

"Because you're getting hard and I want you to suffer."  You smirked.

"Y-you are cruel." He crossed his arms and turned around, probably in embarrassment.

"About the amustement park thing-"

__________

The four of you were standing under the sun, at the entrance of the amusement park.

You asked Hamaguchi if she wanted to come along, and she agreed direcly.

Oikawa had to convince Iwaizumi by saying that Hamaguchi and you would totally exclude him and leave him behind.

You walked in and admired all the rides you could go on.

You smirked at the perfect idea you and Oikawa had.

"Alright, I'd say let's go around a little and then decide what to do." You said.

Hamaguchi smiled at you and walked ahead with you, while the boys walked in the back.

"I told you they would leave me behind." Oikawa told Iwaizumi.

After walking a round, you decided to get cotton candy and sat on a bench near a roller coaster.

Watching all the people scream made you smile.

"Hey, Oikawa. Can you come with me for a second? I wanna get something." You smiled at him.

"Sure! Iwa-chan, take care of Hamaguchi-chan, alright? We'll be back in a sec."

"Wait, (L/N)-san! C-can't I come with you?" She was blushing again.

Obviously because she was excited.

"I'll need Oikawa for this, Hamaguchi, I'm sorry." You stroked her arm.

"Don't be scared, Iwaizumi will take good care if you while I'm away, right?" You looked at Iwaizumi.

"Yeah, of course, Hamaguchi-san. You can trust me." Iwaizumi said.

Oikawa and you walked off, until they couldn't see you anymore.

You took a turn and walked a little round to hide somewhere behind the bushes.

"They are just sitting there, awkwardly." Oikawa sighed.

"Chill, Oikawa. They are both the shy kind of type." You said, furrowing your brows.

"You are cute when you concentrate." He said suddenly.

You had heard this before.

Didn't Yeager say the same to you?

"I know." You replied and turned back to the two.

"There is literally nothing happening." He rolled his eyes.

The screams of the people riding the roller coaster caught your attention again.

"Let's go on that one, yeah?" You said and he agreed.

_________

Oikawa and you left them alone a few times now and nothing happened at all.

Iwaizumi just offered her ice cream once they were waiting for you again.