11 Animal Sanctuary (4/4)

"That's so cool, Ms. Trixie," one of her students commented. Trixie had them dazzled by the pair of snakes on her person--wound around her hoof and neck like a long necklace.

Trixie grinned. "Oh, this. Trixie has held countless creatures in her shows. You might call Trixie their whisperer.

The quakes increased their rhythm, scaring the snakes off of Trixie. She frowned at the direction her students disappeared to, contemplating if she should go check on them.

No, no, Trixie, she assured herself. They have Fluttershy with them. Trixie is certain they are completely fine.

Her assurance was immediately squashed and punted when she heard the sounds of falling trees. From it, came a white Ursa Minor, emerging towards her direction.

Trixie let out a shriek as she and her students dispersed from the ground. To Trixie's misfortune, the Ursa Minor trailed behind her.

Fluttershy emerged from the forest and flew next to the Ursa Minor's ear. "It's okay, young one," she said. "You're in a safe place. Just please stop."

The Ursa Minor shook its head, knocking Fluttershy away with its large ear. She yelped as she became prey to her unbridled motion. However, before she neared a tree, Discord appeared beneath her and caught her in his hands.

She opened her fearful eyes and smiled at her savior. "Discord."

"I would like to set the record straight that this was never in my intention," Discord said. "But you do have to admit that this is some juicy chaos."

"I forgive you," Fluttershy said. "But first, I need you to help the young one. He's going to hurt himself and the others at this rate."

"Oh, Fluttershy," Discord dramatically sighed. "You wound me to stop something so beautiful. Thankfully, I've already assembled a suitable trio."

Discord points at the back of the Ursa Minor. Luster had teleported on its back alongside Wist and Georgia.

Chester squealed loudly on Luster's back as squeezed its hold on her. Luster harnessed her magic and wrapped it on the piglet's hooves.

"You should have left it behind," Georgia said. "It's bad enough we have her around." Georgia gestured to Wist, who was inspecting the Ursa Minor's body with her hooves.

"Are these stars?" Wist wondered out loud. "That's so cool. I didn't know there were creatures like this."

"Wist," Luster called her. "I need you to focus."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm listening," Wist said, continuing her examination of the creature's body.

"I don't think I have enough magic in my arsenal to stop the Ursa Minor on my own. So, Wist, I need you to tucker him out by sapping his love."

"You might want to be quick about it," Georgia said, pointing at the path before the Ursa Minor. "I don't think Ms. Trixie has the stamina to keep herself from being flattened."

"Do it now, Wist," Luster urged as she summoned her magic upon the Ursa Minor. She tried to restrain the Ursa Minor's movement, but its massive weight easily overwhelmed her.

"Okay, let's see what you taste like," Wist said before opening her mouth wide to suck a pink aura out of the Ursa Minor.

The Ursa Minor yipped and began rocking its body wildly like a rodeo bull. Georgia quickly sprawled over the two and clutched her claws into the Ursa Minor to hold them.

Georgia grunted at the wild force his body ached against. "Eat faster, Wist! I feel like my claws are about to tear off!"

As Wist sucked more of the Ursa Minor's love, Luster noted tears forming down the changeling's face. Her face filled with rhythms of fury and grimace.