Chapter 70: Past Classmate

Start from the beginning

She nodded, as if in agreement and said, "Milk tea is indeed unhealthy." 

Ye Zhenzhen: "..." 

Staring at her expression that looked as if she chocked, Ji Qingying smiled and added, "But occasionally it's okay to drink it. I like it too." 

"Right, right." 

Ye Zhenzhen seemed to have found a bosom friend and twittered about how delicious milk tea was. 

Ji Qingying was overwhelmed with joy. 

Ye Zhenzhen's personality was a bit like melting snow—No, it was even better than melting snow. 

It was lively, warm, and so kind. 

It was obvious little girls with this kind of personality had grown up being spoiled by family members. 

Ji Qingying liked her very much. 

But at the same time, she couldn't help but feel a sense of envy. 

As she listened to Ye Zhenzhen's joyous voice, her lips were slightly bent into a smile. 

There were many people queuing at the milk tea store. 

Ji Qingying and Ye Zhenzhen moved forward slowly and placed their orders when it was their turn. Suddenly a stranger called out. 

"Ji Qingying?" 

Ji Qingying was startled and looked in the direction of the voice. 

Not far away stood a man they didn't know, wearing a black jacket and tall. After getting a clear look at her, there was a strange surprise in his eyes. 

"Is it really you?" 

Ji Qingying nodded in a daze, "Hello." 

The man took two steps forward, smiled, and said, "You don't remember me?" 

"..." 

Ji Qingying was a little weak. 

She smiled embarrassedly and was just about to speak when the man in front of her said, "I am Zhu Mingjie. Did you forget?" 

The name sounded familiar. 

Ji Qingying thought about it for a while, and said in slight surprise, "Class... leader?" 

"Correct." 

Zhu Mingjie breathed a sigh of relief, and looked at her, "How much do you forget?" 

"No." 

Ji Qingying was a little embarrassed, "Sorry, I couldn't recall earlier." 

Zhu Mingjie smiled and didn't seem to mind it that much. 

"Why are you here?" 

He asked, "Didn't you say that you were going back to Jiangcheng after graduation?" 

Ji Qingying nodded and said without explaining much, "Well, something happened." 

Zhu Mingjie saw that she was reluctant to say anything more so, so he didn't ask any more questions.