Hospital

I wake up in a hospital bed, the beeping of the machines being what made my eyes open. I see a set of four people standing around the room. A slender blonde with bright green eyes wearing a light blue dress, her hair wrapped up in a Dutch braid. A tan girl with deep purple hair that fades into her dark roots dressed in a pair of ripped black jeans and a grey t-shirt that the sleeves got cut off of, and she has a pair of snake print combat boots on as well.  A girl with a dark brown pixie cut in a olive green long sleeve shirt with a tan vest on over it, a tan set of fitted pants, and pair of olive platform ankle boots with a chunky black heel. The last girl seems to have worry spread across her entire face. A wavy haired strawberry blonde in a pair of white shorts and an off the shoulder orange and white marbled blouse that she paired with a set of white flats. 

"You've been asleep for a week and you cant even say anything?" the one in the snake boots barks at me, taking a step closer. "Do you have any idea how worried we were!? Say something!" She comes up and grabs me by the front of the hospital gown, pulling me up. "What the fuck is that blank look on your face, Lilith!"

"I'm sorry," I whisper, only that seems to make her madder. 

"You're sorry!? You've had us worried sick and you're fucking sorry!? What the fuck happened!?"

"Tara, that's enough. Let her go," The one with the braid says, taking snake boots' arm in her hand. "Yelling at her isn't going to get anywhere."

"I bet this brings back memories, huh? Waking up in a hospital room. At least you're not alone, right?" The one in the vest calls. I'm not alone physically, but I cant tell you how alone I feel. I don't know who any of you are, but you seem to care about me, and that is breaking my heart. 

A doctor comes into the room while looking down at a file. "Miss Sinclair, how nice it is to see you finally awoken. How are you feeling?" 

I look down at my hands as the two girls closest to me move to where they were originally sitting.  "I'm fine," I say, and the girl in the orange and white comes over and takes my hand in hers. 

"What's my name?" she asks, and her voice sounds deeper than I imagined, and there is a southern accent in it as well. Don't make me do this. "My name. What is it?" Please. "You don't know it, do you?"

"Lilith?" The blonde in the blue dress calls, drawing my attention. "Do you not remember any of us? At all?"

I open my mouth to speak, but I can't think of anything to say. What do you say to someone you don't know but knows you? "Ladies, I think it best you leave as to not upset Miss Sinclair here."

"I be damned if I'm leaving fuckhead! Her vitals are stable, she is coherent, and she hasn't asked us to leave, so you can take your best and shove it up your ass!" snake boots yells from across the room. 

"Are you done screaming? Its giving me a headache," olive boots asks, drawing the attention of the room. 

Snake boots comes over and sits next to me on the bed, watching the doctor. "Little girl, I won't ask politely for you to leave," he says and takes her arm in his hand in a not so gentle manner. She grabs him by the arm and the neck of his white coat before pulling him forward. She's not going to be able to move him. 

I move onto my knees and grab behind him at his belt, pulling along with her to send him flipped over the bed. "There really is something satisfying about flipping people over. I see why you prefer it over direct hits."

"Direct hits may break the body, but constantly being evaded and being bested without a direct blow to cause injury breaks the spirit quicker. A lack of spirit in a battle makes for an easily defeated opponent," I say before settling back on my butt. "You needed a better center of gravity. You could have been pulled off the bed if he stepped back."

"You lost your memory but you're still the same person." She says, and I watch the doctor leave.

"Can we go? This place is making me claustrophobic." I say, and snake boots grins, pulling a bag out from under the bed. 

"Probably not your style, but we we're just going to Anna's for dinner. Her mom is a 'phenomenal' cook as she likes to say." I stand up and pull all the tubes and wires off of myself before dropping the hospital gown to them and pulling on a black sports bra and a set of bikini style underwear with the tags still on them. "You have a lot of scares," snake boots says, making me turn to look at her before down at myself. I do have a lot of scares. I wonder what they are from. 

I pull on the black long sleeve mesh shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I tuck the shirt into the pants and pull on a set of black socks and then a pair of maroon boots similar to the one the girl in green is wearing. I flip my hear down and gather my hair up, using a hair tie to secure it. "Holy shit she looks like a badass," the girl in green says as I turn around. 

It feels weird having my legs covered. "Fits the name as a demon in my opinion," Southern accent says, looking at me. I forgot she was so close.