˚✧˳ Chapter 33 - Prove Me Wrong ˳✧˚

Start from the beginning

"I am not a pussy."

"Yes, you are... Pussy." I mocked with a smirk.

"Will you stop calling me that? You're so immature." He complained, clicking his tongue.

"So, I'm 'immature' huh?... I want you to touch this side of my thigh." I raised my skirt up a bit on my left side, clearly just wanting to see a reaction that'll most end a laughingstock.

"That's easy you could—Your what?! Do you hear yourself right now?" Five alerted as his eyes averted away once it naturally landed on my exposed thigh.

"I'm giving you consent. Go ahead. It's just a piece of flesh. Nothing more, nothing less." I teased, feeling confident about it. It just really feels good to see Five being flustered.

"No. What the hell is wrong with you?" He narrowed his crease, trying his every best not to look down. "Oh, I guess you are pussy then."

"Quit it. I'm not doing it."

"Pussyyy~" I cooed, putting back my piece of clothing to its original place kinda feeling disappointed even though I expected him to abstain from the challenge.

From the ground, we heard a groan. "Good, you're up. Ready for a drink now?" Five offered to Diego, who was stuck in some kind of funny pose.

 Ready for a drink now?" Five offered to Diego, who was stuck in some kind of funny pose

"Where is he?" Was the first thing that went out of his mouth. "We let him go."

"You what?!" From his position, he jolted up.

"Now that the apocalypse is over, it's time for the fighting to stop."

"Diego, he didn't kill Detective Patch. His partner Cha-Cha did." I defended. I wanted his path to change. Revenge is useless, you're no better than the person you wish of doing it.

"So what..? They were both there that night." His voice was in pain, I could tell. I know what it feels like to lose someone. But planning for killing is not a great idea either way.

"This half of the partnership gave me both their guns. Which will clear you, because the ballistics will match Patch's crime scene. Hazel came here looking for a way out. He wanted a fresh start. And he happened to have in his possession the one thing that could do our family a little good."

"It's time to move on."

"Not a chance."

"Ugh, whatever I tried." I wailed.

"Suit yourself." Five muttered under his breath.

Five signaled me to go upstairs. I got off the chair as he grabs Delores. "I am curious. Your girlfriend, Patch. What did you like about her?" He asked as we passed by him.