Chapter-3

I took a long shower before changing into comfortable pyjamas. That's when I realized how tired I was feeling then I decided to take a nap but it proved to be a very bad decision

"You are going to do whatever I tell you understand" My mother screamed at me.

"I won't, please hear me mom" I begged.

"Your Dad made sure that I will continue to suffer by forcing me to take you with me" my mother shouted.

"Mom please...I don't want to go with him" I sobbed.

"Don't act like a brat Callie!" She chided, "Go to you room and start Packing"

I shifted in my bed unable to sleep as memories continued to evade my mind.

I often wondered how different my life would be, if anyone of my parents actually cared for me a bit.

My dad David Blackthorn, powerful and rich business man, there was nothing he can't achieve. He was a symbol of dominance, He was also a great father to his children expect for me.

When my parents decided to get separated he allowed my mother to take one of the children with her.

Victor, Edward and Diego were teenager's that time, already in training for family business so dad refused to allow them to leave with her. Twins Xander and Damien were so close that Dad didn't want to separate them.

The one remaining was me, she didn't choose me willingly, but she was forced to for the money she will be getting from my dad.

Mom wanted to have her youngest and favorite son Xander, she wasn't happy to have me but had no choice. My mom made sure to let me know how much displeased she was for choosing me throughout my whole fucking life.

My dad wasn't willing to give away any of his son, but he more than willingly gave away his youngest and only daughter.

I didn't hate my dad, I loathed him for that.

I hate my brother for allowing mom to take me with her. I loved them more than my parents, they were everything to me, But they didn't even raised a finger against this, they were Silently watching when I screamed for them as my mom dragged me to the car.

After a year my mother started dating, Most of it didn't even last for 2 months. I was left alone at home when my mother went for dates with her boyfriends. When I was 8 she met this guy called Andrew Scott, she fell blindly in love with him. he was sweet and caring towards me first but as months passed by, he began to show his true colour.

That's when everything turned worse.

I remember begging my mother to let me talk to father or one of my brothers, she usually ended up screaming at me about how ungrateful I am and refused to give any details to contact them.

I was 11 years when I called my dad for the first time and last time in all those years.

"Hello Dad, it's me Callie"

"Callie darling, how are you ?, how did you get my number"

"Dad please, I can't stay here" I started to sob

"What's the matter darling" he asked, his voice filled with concern

"Dad please, I don't want to stay with Mom and Andrew. Let me speak to Victor please" I pleaded desperately

"Listen Callie, Victor is busy with business and whatever is the issue speak with your mother please"

The call ended after that